Anderson | 2013/14 Performances (on loan at Fiorentina)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smores

Unless he got an adult to write that for him then I don't believe a word, the lad just doesn't ever speak like that!

Revan

Assumptionman
Made 20 passes in 53 mins, 2nd least of the starting lineup and was 80% accurate which was 3rd least of the outfield players behind Matri the striker and Roncaglia a CB picked at RB. 0 tackles, 0 interceptions, 0 chances created, 1 dribble. Anderson Abreu
These are really depressing stats. Probably if I would have played (managed by Kevin) would have done a bit better.

Ekeke

He's obviously making these statements to make a permanent move out of Utd a lot easier.
As if it wasn't going to be easy already. No, he's just letting things leak out because people actually care enough to ask him questions now that he's moved to a new club and because this is what he thinks. There's nothing sinister or political about it, he's just one of those players who thinks trying a new kind of football after 7 or 8 years at a club is good enough reason for players to leave.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
It is very possibly true what he said and something that I have been worried from he beginning of Moyes' reign. But fcuk me, if there is a single person on our club who hasn't the right to say that is him. He got payed wages for 6 and a half years and in all that he had a 'promising' season. He should shut up and never talk a bad word about the club regardless of anything.
His comment isnt really bad, he isnt slagging Utd off. There will be some massive over reactions and spinning of what he said by fans.

Varun

Staff
Really poor comments from Ando.

Considering the club stood by him through thick and thicker, he might want to keep his mouth shut when he's not stuffing it with food.
"Especially people like myself and Nani, who have been in Manchester for seven or eight years. Manchester United is a huge club, a club that does everything for its players, but sometimes a footballer wants to leave just to experience a different way to play football and to learn something as well."

I'm pretty sure they're experiencing it at United now.
:lol:

Robbie Boy

Awful player. Some on here used to have some odd blind-faith towards him. He once 'bossed' Fabregas ya know.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
It seem that a substantial number of our players don't like the Evertonisation of United very much.

Ando said nothing new. The way our players are playing is pretty obvious.

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
"
Manchester United midfielder Anderson claims a number of players want to leave the club. The Brazilian joined Fiorentina on loan during the January transfer window and says he hopes to stay with the Italian side.

"I'm sure that lots of players want out, especially people like myself and Nani who have been in Manchester for seven or eight years," Anderson was quoted as saying by ESPN.

"Manchester United is a huge club, a club that does everything for its players but sometimes a footballer wants to leave just to experience a different way to play football, to learn something as well.""
Needs to keep his mouth shit the fat bastard.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
"So many players want out...like me and Nani" :lol: OK then. As if those two are the most important players in squad.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Made 20 passes in 53 mins, 2nd least of the starting lineup and was 80% accurate which was 3rd least of the outfield players behind Matri the striker and Roncaglia a CB picked at RB. 0 tackles, 0 interceptions, 0 chances created, 1 dribble. Anderson Abreu
:lol:

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
I would be very surprised if they were the words he used. The guardian has been very loose with their translation of quotes in recent months to make a better headline.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
He's denied saying any of it.
I'm shocked and surprised with a supposed interview that never existed. I never gave any interview, much less to say bad things about a club I love, a club where I grow up and that gave me so much. Shame on you!!!!!!

I'm like fan club love the club

Goodnight Manchester I
Word for word. So, we reckon he's on the Caf' then?

Revan

Assumptionman
His comment isnt really bad, he isnt slagging Utd off. There will be some massive over reactions and spinning of what he said by fans.
They aren't as bad and it might be true what he is saying, but it isn't place to say anything. He contributed almost nothing and got the wages for 7 years. If Rio says something like that - as unclassy as it would look - at-least he has earned the right to say it by giving quality service for more than a decade. Ando should just shut up and thanks the heaven for getting a lot of millions for doing nothing at all.

Apparently he has denied it, so all good.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
A dreadful footballer with such enormous promise. Will be playing for some obscure club in Portugal or Brazil in a couple of years time. I'd love to see him turn his career around but he doesn't seem to be bothered.

Bebe

While there's a minute respite from all the hatred in this thread, I'd like to point out that the reason some of us like ando is because he loves manchester united. Was his going away instagram message as eloquent as Mata's fancy blog (which is great reading)? No. But you can be damn sure it was heartfelt. Guy appreciates the club and is truly grateful, these are rare qualities in modern football.

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
A dreadful footballer with such enormous promise.
A dreadful footballer? Really, what does that make your average player down the park? Have your opinion on him, that's fine but to call him a dreadful footballer is just wrong. Especially when in the next breath you say he had potential. Doesn't really equate to him being dreadful.

Bojan11

Neville was bang on about all these supposed interviews from Portugal or wherever.

walsh

Everyone just jumped in with fat comments and saying he's immature and has no class before we actually had any evidence that he'd said that bollocks. Bit shit really. Also, wasn't he picked on the left wing in his first start? Hardly giving him much of a chance to shine when he's playing out of position.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Good lad. Maybe all you criticizing him at the first second should hold out a little, read the supposed interview first instead of jumping to conclusions calling him a fat cnut and all that based on the headline (the article wasn't even that bad in the first place, only saying he left to have a new experience basically). The guy loves the club and its a shame it didn't work out for him here, it's not like he was any worse then Cleverley has been for example. Just a shame he was so injury prone.
"I'm like fan club" :lol:

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
:lol: at all the people jumping on the interview comments. They weren't even that bad either. Really shows the people that don't like him at all.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
Likeable guy but he never really worked out for us. My favourite is his dancing and his antics in the wall when we were lining up for a free kick.
I hope he does move on and wish him the best.

devilish

Good lad. Maybe all you criticizing him at the first second should hold out a little, read the supposed interview first instead of jumping to conclusions calling him a fat cnut and all that based on the headline (the article wasn't even that bad in the first place, only saying he left to have a new experience basically). The guy loves the club and its a shame it didn't work out for him here, it's not like he was any worse then Cleverley has been for example. Just a shame he was so injury prone.
"I'm like fan club" :lol:
Damn you. Cleverley was much much much better then him because he was....erm.....British.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Damn you. Cleverley was much much much better then him because he was....erm.....British.
Seriously though, if there is anyone at united who is purely here because of where they were born, it's cleverley. And moyes. But mainly cleverley. He'd fit in well at a bottom half team trying to stay in the league, like buttner would. He should not be starting for Manchester United ffs. At least Anderson had talent and drive on the ball and played with a purpose (even though he over hit the passes often). I still think fergie handled him terribly and he ruined him trying to turn him into a box to box midfielder.

devilish

Seriously though, if there is anyone at united who is purely here because of where they were born, it's cleverley. And moyes. But mainly cleverley. He'd fit in well at a bottom half team trying to stay in the league, like buttner would. He should not be starting for Manchester United ffs. At least Anderson had talent and drive on the ball and played with a purpose (even though he over hit the passes often). I still think fergie handled him terribly and he ruined him trying to turn him into a box to box midfielder.
What about Bambi on ice?

Status
Not open for further replies.