Anderson | 2013/14 Performances (on loan at Fiorentina)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How desperate are Fiorentina?
They don't need to be desperate. They get him for half a year, they can't lose.

If he's good for them (we all know that the change of the league can help his career), they'll sign him up and it's a good move for both Anderson and the club.

Hopefully he doesn't impress in the next five months, signs contract and then gets injured. You know, typical Ando.

Probably save fuel money when travelling due to the decreased weight.
Obligatory fat joke

:lol:

I don't think this means we'll sign someone, but at least it's a start of getting rid of the passengers. It's too bad he didn't turn out to be the player we wanted him to be. Showed signs of talent, and when he pulled off one of his hollywood balls, it was Scholes-esque. Too bad they were only a rarity.

Hopefully he'll rekindle his career and reach a respectable level.

At least he leaves us with a CL medal (he was exciting that season) and a few PL medals. Farewell Andeeeeeeeeeerson-son-son.

I hope he does well there. Got all the tools. Never put it together.

Sigh - he always got me ridiculously excited the lad did. He could run with the ball, find a pass with ease, he even scored a few nice goals.

Hope he kicks on. Maybe he'll be one of those players who needed games. Thanks for scoring the peno in the CL final Ando!

Not a Manchester United player

The fact he survived so long shows how Fergie let that squad slide the last few seasons

Good luck to him

Shame, he was impressive in his first season with the club. Never really kicked on from there. Firstly we converted him from a no. 10 to a central midfielder which wasn't good and then I think SAF indulged him for too long. Should've gone 2 seasons ago and SAF should've bought a quality midfielder in his place.

On a side note, we've not had the best of records with South American players. I wonder if the club needs to do a better job of bedding them in.

I liked him when he started, and I supported him through the years, but he simply hasn't go the attitude or aptitude to make it at the club. To be frank, it is a disgrace that someone with his ability couldn't be arsed making the best out of it. I wish him all the best wherever he ends up ultimately.

I don't really see a reason why this wouldn't be true, there's no reason for papers to make anything up.

I'm not sad to see him go, as he got buckets of opportunities, more than any other player would get in his position. Hopefully this will see us bring somebody exciting in.

I don't really see a reason why this wouldn't be true, there's no reason for papers to make anything up.

I'm not sad to see him go, as he got buckets of opportunities, more than any other player would get in his position. Hopefully this will see us bring somebody exciting in.

:lol:

His time has been up for too long. I'm sure he's a lovely guy but he's not offering us a thing in regards to football so the sooner he's gone the better.

Hope it goes through for the sake of his career. A change of scenery might be great for him, and fingers crossed the injuries go away. Wonder what position they will play him.

If it's only a loan with a buy option he'll probably end up back with us. Don't think he's good enough even for Fiorentina...

According to Goal.com, Fiorentina's sporting director Daniele Prade has confirmed the club's interest in Anderson:

"We like Anderson, we're following him but like many other players. We always pay attention to the transfer market, ready to strengthen our roster."

I'm not sad to see him go, as he got buckets of fried chicken, more than any other player would get in his position. Hopefully this will see us bring somebody exciting in.

Agree. Six years is more than enough time to make an impact, injuries or no injuries.

I will always love him because of Moscow.. You should too..

AND HEE SHITS NO FABREGAS AAAAAAAANNDEERRSON-SON-SON

So we're letting a midfielder go without strengthening CM first? Niceee.

Had his moments, but he couldn't stay getting minimal appearances at a time in his career he should be playing every week.

You know you're not in favour when the manager plays a centre back and a 40year old ahead of you consistently.

Anderson has barely played in any case. Won't be missed

Hope he does well

I have been waiting for this moment for years. However my point still stand. Loaning a player who plays in a position which we are terribly weak in is madness.

Things would change if we get a new CM. Moyes was watching Juventus today.

I have been waiting for this moment for years. However my point still stand. Loaning a player who plays in a position which we are terribly weak in is madness.

Things would change if we get a new CM. Moyes was watching Juventus today.

Anderson barely played even when we played shite. His departure makes no difference whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.