Ander Herrera is a Manchester United Player!

Status
Not open for further replies.
fecking cheapskates.. and we call ourselves the biggest club in the world.

The club need their little bubble popping and to take a good look at the teams around us. We could easily be surpassed.

Looking at our squad and the new additions to our rivals, I'm seriously upset and fear we will have a terrible season. Flipping gut wrenching.

Did we really just expect Bilbao to sell one of their most important players right on deadline day for less than his very affordable release clause?

If so, feck off Woody and feck off everyone who had anything to do with this. Moyes, too, if he 'wasn't sure'.

Woodward better be gone in the morning. The sheer incompetence.

I can't get my head around them thinking the buyout clause was too much. Surely they knew Bilbao wouldn't settle for less and seeing as we were willing to bid 30m, this has all come at the sake of a few million. If we thought it was too much then we shouldn't have bothered in the first place.

I'm sure he'll consider signing for us again after this. We do things the right way, after all.

I would pay every cent in my bank account to punch Ed Woodward in the face right about now. What an incompetent buffoon. United will be a joke of a Europa League side like Liverpool when Woodward's done with it.

Let's wait until we hear the full story. But it certainly does look like it could have been handled much better.

I'm sure he'll consider signing for us again after this. We do things the right way, after all.

United might still like Herrera but Herrera certainly doesn't like United now.

I'd point to Real Madrid who paid Illarramendi's full release clause a month ago. Not tried to haggle on fecking deadline day.

BTW according to Daniel Taylor we fecked around with the transfer fee. Absolute knobheads our club.

I can't get my head around them thinking the buyout clause was too much. Surely they knew Bilbao wouldn't settle for less and seeing as we were willing to bid 30m, this has all come at the sake of a few million. If we thought it was too much then we shouldn't have bothered in the first place.

"Oh that was a 6?

I thought it was a zero."

feck this shit.

I wasn't too fussed losing to Liverpool, some you win some you lose, we were both shite but they were playing to the best of their abilities. Nothing to worry about.

Wasn't too bothered about signing anyone at this stage... but this? What the fecking feck load of cnuting knobhead shit was that?

I'm embarassed by the way our club has conducted itself. Even worse, I can do sweet FA about it behind a fecking keyboard in South America.

It's like something in me died today. I know, sounds OTT/RAWKish, but I'm completely deflated.

We still have a good squad, but where has the aura gone?

fecking amateurs. :mad:

feck this shit.

I wasn't too fussed losing to Liverpool, some you win some you lose, we were both shite but they were playing to the best of their abilities. Nothing to worry about.

Wasn't too bothered about signing anyone at this stage... but this? What the fecking feck load of cnuting knobhead shit was that?

I'm embarassed by the way our club has conducted itself. Even worse, I can do sweet FA about it behind a fecking keyboard in South America.

It's like something in me died today. I know, sounds OTT/RAWKish, but I'm completely deflated.

You're an even bigger embarassment

I dont think they were imposters. I think they lacked the power of attorney to act on Herrera's behalf and were therefore dismissed as imposters by the Spanish league. The Mirror says they tried to get the proof they could act on Herrera's behalf subsequently and failed, in part because of the price and the possibility we could get Fellaini anyways. So amateurish it beggars belief frankly.

You're an even bigger embarassment

Why, because I care about our good name dragged through the mud by a bunch of inept rookies? Tell me how Herrera must feel now, tell me you would look at him straight in the face and say "Tough luck mate, you were Plan B anyway but it looked a bit pricey".

fecking hell.

Looks like we were haggling over the fee when these imposters went in claiming to represent us.

Why couldn't we just pay the fecking fee.

Okay maybe its not as bad as we thought. Daniel Taylor in the guardian.

"I think we're going to hear a lot more about this in the coming days. The details are a bit sketchy but I've just had it confirmed from Old Trafford that the people who were in Spain, apparently negotiating on their behalf for Ander Herrera, were not sent there by the club and can accurately be described as 'impostors'.
Who on earth they were, no idea. But clearly they were trying to get in on the deal and it has ended in embarrassment for everyone. I get the feeling United are furious.
Their official explanation is that they simply couldn't persuade Bilbao to bring down the buyout clause and it was as straightforward as that (even though there is a clause, it doesn't mean the potential buyer has to meet it). However, there have clearly been all sorts of fun and games going on in the background and it's an embarrassment, to say the least."​

So we saw the fee, didn't agree and left it at that. It's been the imposters who carried on getting everyone's hopes up.

Imposters...i don't believe that shit, i'm of the opinion Woodward sent the goons but then realised we didn't have the money to conclude the deal or it was far too complex.

Won't pay £30 million for a genuinely quality young Spanish CM but will pay £27.5 million for Fellaini. Great stuff lads.

It sounds as if these imposters came alot closer to making a deal than we did all summer though. Good effort I say. Sign them up.

Did some caf muppets go rogue?

Okay maybe its not as bad as we thought. Daniel Taylor in the guardian.

So we saw the fee, didn't agree and left it at that. It's been the imposters who carried on getting everyone's hopes up.

Yup, looks like we did not go back after the first bid was rejected. Bilbao/la liga at fault for falling for the imposters.

I've said all along that Moyes should be supported, and nothing has changed there.

But with all the nonsense about Thiago and then Fabregas I always said we should wait for the end of the transfer window to judge Ed Wood. Well, he has managed to top the very high standards he had set for mind-numbing ridicule. After all these players and agents played him throughout the Summer a good player comes forward who is every bit what we could do with, he lowers his wage demands to facilitate things and what do we do? We hang him out to dry.

I'm fecking furious.

We have until 12am to complete the "Deal Sheet" (details of proposed / agreed transfer etc) & legalitys can be worked on after that, but have to go through FIFA then as its an international transfer due to the delay - dispensation etc.. Something like that RP :confused:

Thanks.

Oh well, another spanish player bites the dust!

feck this shit.

Jaysus man get a fecking grip.

Putting aside the laughter, how the feck did they manage to get so far? Would they not have to have official papers and badges and shit like that?

SSN saying United wanted player but couldn't thrash out deal with Bilbao, however are still keen on the player and will potentially re-visit in in January

So we still "like" the player.

If you are Ander, why the hell would you want to go to United after the way you've been treated tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.