Ander Herrera is a Manchester United Player!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet not even 5% of the caf even knew who this guy was, but now it's suddenly the end of the world that we didn't sign him. Thank feck this ridiculous, media-driven, piece of shit circus is over and we can concentrate on the football.

Oh wait, it's the international break. Now we get to see Adrian Bloody Chiles' horrific brummy cnut-face talk shite about rainfall.

So we still "like" the player.

If you are Ander, why the hell would you want to go to United after the way you've been treated tonight.

Indeed. And why would we re-visit in January? Athletic aren't going to suddenly accept less for him :rolleyes:

I bet not even 5% of the caf even knew who this guy was, but now it's suddenly the end of the world that we didn't sign him. Thank feck this ridiculous, media-driven, piece of shit circus is over and we can concentrate on the football.

Oh wait, it's the international break. Now we get to see Adrian Bloody Chiles' horrific brummy cnut-face talk shite about rainfall.

You'd lose your money then. He's not some unknown lad from the Peruvian second division ffs.

Maybe you should read page one of the thread.

Rumours are that a rival premier league side sent these "officials" to scupper the deal. Loose ends at the moment though

SSN saying they have more news on what went wrong shortly, shall post when I hear it. It seems we did meet the valuation but could not "agree a fair deal" with Bibao, although Herrera was very keen and prepared to take a pay cut to join us.

Potentially something to do with the ins and outs of this release clause and taxes.

My issue with it is why leave everything so last minute?

Sound k
Rumours are that a rival premier league side sent these "officials" to scupper the deal. Loose ends at the moment though
Sounds like something Mourinho would order his staff to do.

Too right, mate. Our squad won last season at a canter with only Carrick in midfield virtually. GGMU.

That they were imposters is apparently 100% true. Being reported everywhere. The club should have issued a statement immediately and told Bilboa. It was widely reported in the media that we had people out there on behalf of the club.

Hopefully we can appease Bilbao and Herrera and assure them that the whole fiasco with the La Liga HQ was not us. Be back in for him in January and pay the release clause then and not have to deal with the tax issues.

Well if we disregard the obvious downside, this has to be the most amusing and comical deadline deal cockup I've ever witnessed. :lol:

I said it hours and hours ago!

Thoery:

Redcafe is under a DDOS attack.
Imposters sent to spain to drag the club through mud.

Abramovic authorised both.

That's what I don't understand. It was widely know that there were people "representing" us in Spain. How difficult would have been to phone the relevant parties and say it wasn't us. It is beyond believe how badly we've been shown up today.

Can we sign the impostors?

They got further through negotiations than Woody did! :lol:

Ok, so we didn't sign him, fair enough we got Fellainin to play alongside Carrick this season. Let's see how our CM situation develops this winter, and if we find it is still not up to scratch, we should go back in for him. But a word of advice to Woody : Start your feckin transfer business early so you have more time to sort out the deal instead of paying over the feckin odds or allowing some feckin imposters to handle the feckin deal for us, you incompetent Ian Hislop-Doppelganger tit!

You'd lose your money then. He's not some unknown lad from the Peruvian second division ffs.

Maybe you should read page one of the thread.

Yeah, we all watched those games, but it's yet another meltdown over the next midfielder that would solve all of United's problems. There's about 4 of them every summer. Have a look at his 12/13 stats by the way. I'm not a person who gets too bogged down in stats, but do those justify his supposed price-tag? Do they feck.

Yeah if we only ever played Athletic so anyone could see what this Herrera lad is all about, shame we never play them because they won't qualify for CL and we never play in EL.

So, another player who's valuation just happened to be a few million more then our valuation. Just add him to the rest.

That's what I don't understand. It was widely know that there were people "representing" us in Spain. How difficult would have been to phone the relevant parties and say it wasn't us. It is beyond believe how badly we've been shown up today.
¿Hola?

¿Hola?

Este es el Manchester United. Las personas que tienen con usted. Ellos enviaban a nosotros!

¿Hola?

feck this. Someone wake De Gea up.

The imposters thing surely can't be true, why wouldn't the club just release an immediate statement seeing as it was all over SSN that we had three negotiators there?

Some clueless twat calling himself Edward Woodward was pretending to be Manchester United's vice-chairman.

:lol:

I remember when we saw the picture of those guys and none of us suggested they were clearly nothing to do with our club. I can't believe we didn't suss it. Look at them :lol:

I reckon we did phone Bilbao to say it wasn't us. But then the imposters said it was a misunderstanding, and they were us...

Yeah, we all watched those games, but it's yet another meltdown over the next midfielder that would solve all of United's problems. There's about 4 of them every summer. Have a look at his 12/13 stats by the way. I'm not a person who gets too bogged down in stats, but do those justify his supposed price-tag? Do they feck.

By stats, I assume you mean goals and assists, which just aren't relevant when discussing this type of midfielder. You should probably stick to your policy of ignoring stats if you haven't seen him play.

Besides, the meltdown is as much about how we've missed out on him as the missing out itself.

The impostor stories are probably leaked by our PR department as a way to not make us look so incompetent.

We unsettled the player and made him want to come to United and we were hoping that if he asked to move, that Bilbao would accept a lower fee. Of course, like with every other transfer that's not how it works, but we have a bunch of idiots who don't know what they are doing so they wouldn't know that.

Seriously why would 3 people go and try to engineer a transfer for Manchester United if they didn't have any affiliation with the club. If people were doing it as a joke or to become famous, I'm sure they would've picked someone bigger than Herrera to do this with.

Difference in valuation is almost exactly the amount we paid over Fellaini's release clause.

Clueless feckwits.

What a shame for the lad. He's quite talented and if this was a bit of a feck up then I feel sorry for him if he wanted to join the club.
I personally think Iturraspe was still the better player and better fit for what we needed.

We could have used the extra money we spent on Fellani, and used it for this lad, if we'd bought Fellani a month ago :lol:

I want to cry. I really do.

What a mess, utterly pathetic, we should have paid the full release clause last week, now all we've got is that big useless cnut from Everton.

The impostor stories are probably leaked by our PR department as a way to not make us look so incompetent.

We unsettled the player and made him want to come to United and we were hoping that if he asked to move, that Bilbao would accept a lower fee. Of course, like with every other transfer that's not how it works, but we have a bunch of idiots who don't know what they are doing so they wouldn't know that.

Seriously why would 3 people go and try to engineer a transfer for Manchester United if they didn't have any affiliation with the club. If people were doing it as a joke or to become famous, I'm sure they would've picked someone bigger than Herrera to do this with.

And then you had people on here screaming for Fabregas to make his stance clear, etc. Why the feck would a player ever do that when dealing with these cnuts?

Impostors my arse. Were they also getting Herrera to do a medical earlier today?

Status
Not open for further replies.