Ander Herrera is a Manchester United Player!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do Sky let their reporters have these fecking braindead people when they are trying to do a piece to camera. fecking Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime.

I envision Woodward right now turning all spastic and nervously screaming: "my gosh, my gosh!! who am I gonna sign now?"

Have to say would be disappointing if we could pay a bit more and get Herrera but go for Fellaini. Would take anyone for the summer as need a midfielder but if we're gonna pay big money for a midfielder would much rather this guy.

How is it possible to have imposters representing United....ffs we know Woody is an imposter but what is happening to our club.

What a great way to begin the post-Fergie era.

We are Newcastle!

How has this happened?

Have we sent people to try to finalise the deal? And then decided against it? ANd decided they dont have the proper authority?

Hahaha

We've properly shafted Herrera if it's true we only pulled out of the deal now.

Buuutttttt three United reprsentatives were there, they were mulling over a pint while negotiating the next move and all that :lol:

What the feck is going on at our club? Seriously? They should release a book about this summer, this fecking summer. Can't believe this farce. Will any decent player come anywhere near us after this debacle? How long will it take them to forget how we've treated Herrera, if the reports are true?

Moyes must feel like he has been stabbed in the back by the own people who should support him

Surely not imposters. That makes no sense. It's been on the news all day, Woody or Moyes could just call them and say 'errr that's not us' and they get removed immediately.

Or they just walk in and they are like OH LOOK GUISE FROM UNITED. WITH NO PRIOR COMMUNICATION. SEEMS LEGIT, COME ON IN!

If ever the Caf's favourite word was needed it's now. An utter embarassment.

I would be seriously pissed off. Doubt we'll be able to get him in January or next summer now after he's seen how much of a shambles we've been this summer.

It also says the bureaucratic problem wasn't money but us not having anything in writing from the player agreeing to push through the transfer (not a contract but a power of attorney, basically).

fecking livid if we've screwed this chap, makes my blood boil.

Thats bullshit, only takes 10 minutes to get shit like that sorted.

Its like tuning in to the ed woodward comedy show. Except nobody is laughing.

And alllllll this time he's been working hard on "deals." Wtf was he working hard on? Trying to sign the moon? I feel cheated and violated for buying into such lies.

No amount of top reds can defend whatever mess this has turned into. No chance Bilbao will ever welcome transfer dealings with United again if at least half of whats coming out is true...which it most probably is given the pattern of this summer.

I just cannot believe how badly our transfer activity has been handled.

Heads need to roll over this.

Status
Not open for further replies.