Ander Herrera is a Manchester United Player!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know how you reassure fans? You sort your business in a sensible way. We're falling apart.

Fellaini over Herrera. Feckin' hell. Woodward out. Moyes out. Giggs out.

Panic buy avoided. No way we would have left a complicated deal so late if this was a planned target.

Don't see why people are so worked up.

If Moyes regards Fellaini as being better that Herrera or we cant afford to buy the two of them its pretty understandable.

Surely it can't be off now? I've now even seen some of his youtube videos :(

Yeah, I hope AS's reasoning is bollocks. If we indeed walked away from the deal because of Marouane fecking Fellaini... well there would be no words for that.

Let's hope there's still a twist in here somewhere.

This looks really bad on the club tbh. Player desperate to come, we agreed to pay, even had reps there only to fail to complete the bid. Shocking and pathetic stuff. Woodward needs to take a long hard look at himself the fecking cnut.

The worst part is, he wanted to come here! How can we struggle to tie up a player who wants to come here so much he'll drop his wages who also has a release clause?

If you were one of our players now watching and hearing all this you'd be looking for the exit... The running of the club suddenly looks clueless.
Seriously, I'd be surprised, if we don't get some exits during January due to this

That looks bad.

Poor Herrera, what a bloody awful way to treat him.

:lol: reading the reactions from some of you bellends is funny. (I'm not telling you who the bellends are, figure it out for yourselves)

edit: clue, ones posted directly underneath me.

Its a farce if you are trying to sign players on deadline day and miss out. Remember us all laughing at Liverpool last year for not signing a striker?

Not looking good. I imagine Edward Cuntwood assumed we were paying 3.6m Euros as opposed to 36m.

Interesting to say the least. Still an hour to go, Sky have just said it's a snag, not that it is fully off

Well they have been half an hour behind all night. It will soon filter to them.

I hope Herrera or Bilbao actually come out with the truth tomorrow.

Fellaini is fecking shit. I don't no anything about Herrera so withhold judgement but I'll state again Fellaini is shit an if he is what Moyes classes as "the best players" he shouldn't be near the club.

I feel one of those subtitled hitler videos coming on.

Not too fussed I have to say as I've not seen much of the guy. Shame that we seem incapable of doing anything on the market though

If this failed because it was all along a backup plan in case Fellaini transfer fails, than I am seriously worry for the future of the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.