Ander Herrera is a Manchester United Player!

Status
Not open for further replies.
767889648.jpg

This can still happen, let's be fair we don't actually know it's all gone pair shaped. until it's officially dead let's all relax.

EDIT: Nevermind Woodward out!

After all this time, I still don't understand how some of you lot let random weirdos on Twitter guide the direction of your emotions. Maybe we have fecked it off but we can have no idea at this point.

Ballague saying they may not even have been United reps :lol:

Belague just said that the guys who went to do the deal werent actually man utd reps HAHA. They were imposters having a laugh!

Apparently we had a few impostors that posed as Manchester United representatives...

No chance of signing Herrera in January or next summer after our disgraceful behaviour. Can't believe how we've fallen so much in the transfer window just because Fergie and Gill left.

who the feck was pretending to be representatives from the club?

:D:D:D

this is fecking ridiculous. absolutely fecking bizarre.

We're a fecking shambles of a club at the moment, SORT IT OUT YOU COWARDS. feckING JOKE.

Ballbag saying that they were not representatives of United, they were in fact impostors with no connection to the club.

:lol::lol: FFS

James trying to make out the fans were upset,they couldn't give a feck

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/09/02/primera/1378132861_970112.html

This says we changed our minds even though the player wanted the move and we even asked him to do a medical in Bilbao. Apparently, the Fellaini situation changed the whole thing. I'm trying hard not to go apeshit over this until the deadline.

It also says the bureaucratic problem wasn't money but us not having anything in writing from the player agreeing to push through the transfer (not a contract but a power of attorney, basically).

fecking livid if we've screwed this chap, makes my blood boil.

Status
Not open for further replies.