Ander Herrera is a Manchester United Player!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just been told that the translator issue is that some of our contract documents are in English and all documents must be lodged in Spanish with proper legal (apostile type) translations. As Herrera isn't there this could be difficult.

And no, I can't give a source, it's too indirect.

Guy on Sky confirms the United reps are at the La Liga offices.

Can we fire this idiots and get the Bayern representatives?
:nono:

You have to suffer through the same drama as we did. Imagine the last hours streched out for 3 weeks with hundreds of bavarian transfer muppets checking flights and looking at the airport if he arrived day and night. You guys haven't even kidnapped him with a private jet at midnight, had the medical over night and brought him back to Spain in the morning.

Did he pass the medical yet? Surely you can't give him 36m to buy out his contract, because if he fails the medical, he's out of contract and United pissed away the money or has to sign him anyway. That risk would be insane?

For all we know they could be very confident of getting it done; no need to sit behind the computer and judge people making a 36M Euro deal in a few hours.

Wait a few hours and then we can begin the crying...

I've just been told that the translator issue is that some of our contract documents are in English and all documents must be lodged in Spanish with proper legal (apostile type) translations. As Herrera isn't there this could be difficult.

Why did we not enquire about this first? :wenger:

We are just waiting until the release clause expires, then we will bid the value of the original release clause.

If it's a paperwork problem you'd think we will get it sorted in three hours.

This is far too complicated. If I was Ed I'd whack the fee on the table (feck the tax), push Herrera into the back of the car and say "so long gayboys" whilst making the jizzing gesture.

Who have united sent to spain? SSN are saying we have sent three representatives, must be close if we are flying people out to spain.

Who have united sent to spain? SSN are saying we have sent three representatives, must be close if we are flying people out to spain.

Phil Neville is leading it isn't he?

God i'd fecking love it if Phil Neville was our cheif negotiator

If this is true and we hadn't got this sorted this is utter cak. Where we gonna get a Spanish apostile after 9pm Spanish time? Garbage. We need a proper translator too. I'm gonna go kick a wall. I swear. Amateur hour. Where the hell is David Gill? Make him director of football NOW.

Why are we flying to Spain nowwww. Anyway... Lets just hope these fools get this done.

:nono:

You have to suffer through the same drama as we did. Imagine the last hours streched out for 3 weeks with hundreds of bavarian transfer muppets checking flights and looking at the airport if he arrived day and night. You guys haven't even kidnapped him with a private jet at midnight, had the medical over night and brought him back to Spain in the morning.

Did he pass the medical yet? Surely you can't give him 36m to buy out his contract, because if he fails the medical, he's out of contract and United pissed away the money or has to sign him anyway. That risk would be insane?

But you were the first one to do this. We had a precedent, it should have theoretically been much easier for us. But we somehow decided to try this 5 hours before the deadline.

"Got the paperwork sorted lads?"
"Aye no bother Woody, they'll never turn this one down.."
"Ok, I'll ring them now so... hello."
"hola"
"..... feck"

This is intense as feck! Shades of Berba about this.

Sounds lovely.

All you cnuts moaning are a disgrace anyway. We could be on the verge of getting a top Spanish midfielder and we can't even offer him at least 100 pages? He's probably not feeling the love.

Status
Not open for further replies.