Ander Herrera is a Manchester United Player!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they're all off to a bar to celebrate signing him at the last minute.

Only when they wake up, hungover, still with the bag of cash will the realisation dawn...

Reminds me of the Blackadder goes fourth episode where George has to telegram his Uncle.

:lol: Epic fails all over in this window. Oh my.

It's starting to remind of the infamous Norwegian package thread.

In the end we'll find out that Herrera doesn't even exist, Bilbao just built a puppet from old newspapers and from some shitty fabric to fool us.

Eddie seems to be out of his depth on this...is it too late to call in a consultancy firm to help us conclude this deal?

♫ Yesterdayy,
All our troubles seemed so farr awayyy.
Herrera was coming here to stayy,
But now he's not. He's clearly gay. Didn't want him anyway. cnut.

Is it safe for me to make a few match comps? I really believe he's ours.

Fellaini as left the ground,and there's me thinking he was staying over.

♫ Yesterdayy,

This doesn't deserve to be buried on the bottom of the last page.

♫ Yesterdayy,

:lol::lol:

I'm not usually one for overreactions, I think we can all agree on that, but feck Woody up the fecking bumhole the fecking feckfaced feckasaured feck. I WANT HERRERA GOD DAMMIT, WHY CAN'T I HAVE HIM YOU RELEASE CLAUSE NON-UNDERSTANDING cnuts?

*ahem*

It's all right. If we fail tonight, we can try to pay his release clause on 31 January.

BBC said that although Herrera has a buy out clause, there's some complication in that his team don't agree to the sale, meaning he is effectively buying the contract out. But we'd give him the money, which would be subject to tax.

Meaning we'd have to potentially pay 50% extra on top of the fee if it was challenged by their taxman.

Sounds risky and a dodgy move.

Ho hum.

Yeah but they're saying we will challenge the tax situation and most likely win.

It's all right. If we fail tonight, we can try to pay his release clause on 31 January.

You mean fail to pay it on 31 January 2014, right? Losing faith here...

So we have left becuase we forgot some paper work. I bet Edd has left the money on the plane.

We should just outsource it all. Get a proper company in to sort these things out.

Status
Not open for further replies.