Ander Herrera is a Manchester United Player!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably just bought an English-Spanish dictionary and are using the back of a fag packet to write it on,come on United sort it out my beer and tobacco are running out.

It's not the fact that this transfer might fall through that worries me, it's the fact that the club may well be run by incompetent noobs that is sending electrifying chills through my spine...

For once I actually agree with you. New players or not this summer has been a complete shambles and I know it's fun to joke about Woodward but he generally seems fecking useless.

Sorry for ignoring the Twitter thread, but..

Sport Witness@Sport_Witness
3m
As far as El Correo are concerned it's done, just crossing Ts and dotting Is. Hopefully, for the sanity of Man United fans, they're right.

Expand

But it seems Ed skipped school that day :nervous:

0316-letters.jpg

Woody and the officials are fecking clueless. Get Harvey Specter on this. He'll close the shit out of this deal

The ultimate meltdown will be when we manage to sign both and still start Giggs in midfield against Palace.

Or alternatively, a competent person in charge of transfers who doesn't seem out of his depth.

and right back to the other alternative, a russian billionaire spending millions on his favourite toy.

If this is true, they are really incompetent idiots.
How they didn't think that the documents in Spain must be translated into Spanish.

I'm guessing they do have translations, but they may have some unsigned ones that don't have the right stamps. If we thought we could do a club to club deal we probably had enough.

As I say, I've got no way of confirming the story. I don't even know the source, I just got a copy at the end of a chain on the "eh, you're a United fan - you'll find this funny," basis.

There's rumors that Paul Scholes has arrived at OT wearing a player's kit. ;)

joke

Surely we can make the necessary amendments to any paperwork done in time? I'd imagine the initial paperwork itself was only drawn up today.

-- Carrick Herrera
Nani Rooney Kagawa
---- Van Persie

:drool:

I'm guessing they do have translations, but they may have some unsigned ones that don't have the right stamps. If we thought we could do a club to club deal we probably had enough.

As I say, I've got no way of confirming the story. I don't even know the source, I just got a copy at the end of a chain on the "eh, you're a United fan - you'll find this funny," basis.

Everything is believable in this summer. I guess they have taken some extra money to pay a Spanish attorney to legalize those documents.

Woody and the officials are fecking clueless. Get Harvey Specter on this. He'll close the shit out of this deal

If Harvey Specter was working for us We'd have gotten Gundogan and Fabregas the first week the window was open and at a cut price.

Woodward is probably counting the money out in pound coins as I type.

Is there anyway we can get some special dispensation from the Premier league due to ineptitude and sign this guy tomorrow?

Disabled people get better parking spots and seats so no reason why we shouldn't be allowed more time, could file for discrimination if not.

Status
Not open for further replies.