Ander Herrera is a Manchester United Player!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the feck did we not know it'd have to be in Spanish? feck me.

I've just been told that the translator issue is that some of our contract documents are in English and all documents must be lodged in Spanish with proper legal (apostile type) translations. As Herrera isn't there this could be difficult.

And no, I can't give a source, it's too indirect.

If this is true, they are really incompetent idiots.
How they didn't think that the documents in Spain must be translated into Spanish.

I've just been told that the translator issue is that some of our contract documents are in English and all documents must be lodged in Spanish with proper legal (apostile type) translations. As Herrera isn't there this could be difficult.

Can you imagine our gang quickly getting hold of some translator to write such an expensive contract.

It's becoming a sitcom

Why are we flying to Spain nowwww. Anyway... Lets just hope these fools get this done.

They've been and gone to the headquarters already, paperwork issues.

It's not like we've never bought a player from a Spanish club before. If David Gill was here, he'd know that it should be in Spanish.

Damn Woodward!

This is intense as feck! Shades of Berba about this.

THAT'S who we need handling this...

berba.jpg
berba.jpg

We'd be walking out of there with free ladies for the night...

Can you imagine our gang quickly getting hold of some translator to write such an expensive contract.

It's becoming a sitcom

:lol: The guys at the Spanish League office must have been laughing their tits off.

But you were the first one to do this. We had a precedent, it should have theoretically been much easier for us. But we somehow decided to try this 5 hours before the deadline.
Yeah. Pretty sure if one of the United officials called Rummenigge a few weeks ago and asked nicely how that all worked, we would have helped you a bit with some of this nonsense. It's insane that you waited until the last day to trigger the release clause of a Bilbao player.

If this is true, they are really incompetent idiots.
How they didn't think that the documents in Spain must be translated into Spanish.

We're Manchester United! We don't go jive talking around bongo-bongo land for anybody, mate, we'll use the Queen's English, nothing but and rightly so!

It's not like we've never bought a player from a Spanish club before. If David Gill was here, he'd know that it should be in Spanish.

Damn Woodward!
Actually it's news to me too. I thought ALL contracts/legal documents should be in English as an universal rule.

Oh just run it through google translator and click print for FFS.

It's not the fact that this transfer might fall through that worries me, it's the fact that the club may well be run by incompetent noobs that is sending electrifying chills through my spine...

It's becoming a sitcom

Becoming? Its a bloody pantomime. I'm just waiting for someone in a clown mask to walk onto the stage.

Actually it's news to me too. I thought ALL contracts/legal documents should be in English as an universal rule.
Gill? You've been here the whole time?!

Edit - I have so many questions!

Edit 2 - Looking back, what was the greatest signing we ever made? What was the worst?

Edit 3 - Did we ever have a warchest? Was it actually in a chest? How much of the warchest remains?

This whole thing smacks of a student rushing to e-mail an assignment in on time but he doesn't know what word format he's supposed to save it as.

It's not the fact that this transfer might fall through that worries me, it's the fact that the club may well be run by incompetent noobs that is sending electrifying chills through my spine...
My farts probably also send electrifying chills through your spine, so that's not saying much.

Damn Woodward!

What would David gill do if he was hear right now,
He'd make a plan and he'd follow through,
That's what David gill would do...

Woodward should feature in the big bang theory.

Moyes, woodward, herrera and fellaini are probably gathered round a laptop pissing themselves laughing the the two threads since half nine this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.