Ander Herrera is a Manchester United Player!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what happens when you leave shit until the last day. We should've paid his release clause a few days ago and sorted everything out by now. Instead we may miss out on him, although I'm still hopeful something will be done.

Even if we manage to sign Herrera and Fellaini, I agree with Jamie Redknapp when he said we've been amateurish the way we've gone about business this summer. It's been a shambles so far.

But, but guys he must sign! I saw a top comment on youtube saying "Welcome To Manchester United!" :(

This is what happens when you leave shit until the last day. We should've paid his release clause a few days ago and sorted everything out by now. Instead we may miss out on him, although I'm still hopeful something will be done.

Even if we manage to sign Herrera and Fellaini, I agree with Jamie Redknapp when he said we've been amateurish the way we've gone about business this summer. It's been a shambles so far.

He can feck right off, he is just a twat.

i'm about to head into fecking meltdown

I'm heading in that direction rapidly mate.

I don't usually go in for the Jim Henson stuff but Herrera was a player I've actually wanted to join United since they booted us out of the Europa league. That game left me keen on him and Martinez. If we'd have signed both of them...

...not even to get one of them. Poor summer.

:lol:

Phase 1: denial.

Nah man, just confidence. Lets face it Fellaini is in the bag. Herrera will take a while but if we're meeting the release clause and the player wants to come it'll be sorted too.

I wonder who else we'll sign?

He can feck right off, he is just a twat.

That he is, but he's right. Leaving things until the very last minute isn't the correct way to go about business. The midfield signings should have been sorted weeks ago, particularly since both players we're after have/had release clauses and we'll most likely be paying fees equal/greater to those clauses.

Sid Lowe:
None of this has been tested and some experts believe United would face no legal challenge. And yet the whole transfer is complicated enough to cause a few headaches on both sides.

It has been tested, Bayern Munich tested it last year in the Martinez transfer. It took them weeks of visits to lawyers, the tax office and the league to do it though.

If we haven't done the groundwork, then we can't do it. If we have done the groundwork then we just show up with the player, his new contract and the cash and hand the money over.

A lot of waffle on Sky but no real meat. Not sure why everyone's so excited. Basically the "breaking news" for the last 4 hours is simply that we are "willing" to meet the clause and that came from Balague. There hasn't been a bid or any word from either club.

I just don't see this happening. Still think we'll get Fellaini but that will be it.

A lot of waffle on Sky but no real meat. Not sure why everyone's so excited. Basically the "breaking news" for the last 4 hours is simply that we are "willing" to meet the clause and that came from Balague. There hasn't been a bid or any word from either club.

I just don't see this happening. Still think we'll get Fellaini but that will be it.

Keep up, we're in meltdown now.

This place is embarrassing.

Feck off with your condescension, yea? I bet you're one of the lads who would love to see Jones and Giggs in midfield, and watch us lose, just because of people's reactions to it. Bet you're fecking stoked with Woody and the crew too?

ESPN said united have said it's on.

Feck off with your condescension, yea? I bet you're one of the lads who would love to see Jones and Giggs in midfield, and watch us lose, just because of people's reactions to it. Bet you're fecking stoked with Woody and the crew too?

Nope, he is on the wind up and it seems he has a victim.

I can't believe these feckwits would now be finding out what we've all known all along re: release clauses in Spain. It was relevant to the Thiago transfer as well...

Bullshit... or extreme incompetence. Choose your side.

I've been on a couple of Athletic forums. They're joking about the guest traffic numbers they've got today, but basically they know as much as we do.

There are some Bilbao based press saying the deal has been done, but I'm not familiar enough with the papers/reporters to know if any of them have a clue.

I can't believe these feckwits would now be finding out what we've all known all along re: release clauses in Spain. It was relevant to the Thiago transfer as well...

Bullshit... or extreme incompetence. Choose your side.

We could have just gone through all this shit last summer for the Basque midfielder we actually needed...

Why was Ballague talking about Herrara being 'one of the regulars for the U21s' when he is 24?

So far we only have Guillem Ballbag's word that this is happening. So not too positive.

Ballague 'Herrera worth 36m euros? No, he will tell you that himself. Is he worth that in two years? Yes, for sure. He'd be one of the top 5 midfielders in the premier league by then'

Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.