Ander Herrera is a Manchester United Player!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The player's we want have/had release clauses that we've known about and aren't that ridiculous, and we've somehow managed to take it to the final few hours of the transfer window for both. Amazing.

You can just hear the "We're happy with our squad" when nothing happens with this.

Maybe I'm just being miserable..

You can just hear the "We're happy with our squad" when nothing happens with this.

Maybe I'm just being miserable..

This is exactly what we will hear.

By the way, I blame whoever changed the thread title first. I told you so: changing it is a curse.

It will happen chill out people. Medicals take a bit of time. We are too big a club to mess up a deadline day deal

Losing hope - and I'd be extremely pissed off if we are to sign not a single player this summer given our OBVIOUS problems in the central midfield area..

Flight's about 2 and a half hours as well.....

Jesus how many times...he doesn't have to physically fly over before the window shuts. They can tie up all the loose ends while he is abroad.

It will happen chill out people. Medicals take a bit of time. We are too big a club to mess up a deadline day deal

We have a banker in charge.

They've fecked up the entire world's economy, a football club can't be too difficult.

I've never known us to miss out on a player through running out of time. If a deal can be done then I'm sure it will be. We won't miss out due to a lack of time.
We've never had Woodward in charge though, guy is slower than a snail.

No squeaky bum time today lads, just plain old shit your pants time.

I've never known us to miss out on a player through running out of time. If a deal can be done then I'm sure it will be. We won't miss out due to a lack of time.

This is Woodward you talking about. Who has proven to be out of his depth this summer.

Edward Woodward: 'We're delighted to announce of signing Ander Herrera as our new sponsor'.

By the way, I blame whoever changed the thread title first. I told you so: changing it is a curse.

One of the Athletic forums has gone one better. They've got a thread titled, "Definitive: Herrera leaving" and another thread called, "Definitive: Herrera staying" (in Spanish of course). The opening posts in both threads are identical except for a "stays" or "goes".

You don't know what is going on or how good he is at his job.

He clearly isn't. If we heading into the last day without making a summer signing and can't even sign Fellaini. Nevermind Herrera. Fellaini transfer is baffling. We had all summer to do that deal.

Himq1_zpsa6b5a9d8.gif

I know we'll never get a proper, honest reason, but I'd love to know why we left this one so late.

Yep, Ed Woodward got sucked into a time vortex on the way back from Australia this summer, how useful was flight tracker then? We need to fly out to Spain and wait outside his house for something to happen.

I heard he's been in the Bermuda Triangle.

feck it, someone start a "Shane long" thread.

Sign him up...

They will shortly be waking up from their siestas. Don't give up hope.

Edward Woodward: 'We're delighted to announce of signing Ander Herrera as our new sponsor'.

Sources close to the club have announced that next years Manchester United kit will feature a headshot of Ander Herrera. It is also understood that the player will remain at Athletic Bilbao.

Wouldn't we be prepared for all that though? Who in the football world wouldn't know what rules they have in Spain for transferring a player? There's enough of them that move over here. I call bullshit on that one.

some people saying on twatter that the Herrara bid is really just a blackmail decoy to pressure Everton to release Fellaini to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.