Ander Herrera is a Manchester United Player!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would rather overpay for this guy than Fellani if it comes down to it.

Ok. How much time before the panic starts again ?
Something like 6 or 7 hours left, right ? And we have nothing more substantial than tweets so far.

There's been articles about it in the Spanish Media and Sky Sports are reporting it. Plus the tweets are from genuine journalist rather than transfer ITKs.

I really don't understand why we would pay Herrera less than a club like Bilbao? Doesn't make any sense to me at all.

I think we never offer big wages to young players. Thats why we miss out on the Hazards/Thiagos of this world. We pay young players a low wage and then reward them we a new contract if they deliver.

Why are we paying him less than what he currently earns at Bilbao?

:lol: He was talking about Fellaini, no?

:lol: When I first saw David May was going to be asked about Herrera, I just thought he'd never heard of this guy.

Yeah, he was talking about Fellaini you retard.

Ohhhhhh, well this is awkward, I shouldn't be on redcafe whilst listening to transfer deadline.

I already realised my mistake you tits! As well as being a tit myself of course :nervous:

How long does it take to catch a plane from Spain to England? Couple hours?

I want both, differsnt types of midfielders and wouls suit differant types of games

I'd take both if we could get them though think Herrera and a player who would be squad for now but could hopefully step up would be ideal. Can't imagine us spending near 55m on two midfielders to have one of them sit on the bench and much more keen to see other players in the team like nani and kagawa than Fellani in the middle with carrick and Herrera.

How long does it take to catch a plane from Spain to England? Couple hours?

From the north of Spain yeah but realistically he could do the medical in Spain and sign the contract and fax it over to Carrington.

Not watching any Herrera vids until this is done. Refuse to do it to myself. Wouldn't trust Ballbag to take my bins out.

"Poor" guy. It's quite obvious we're looking to save a penny wherever we can. A spending fest was never on the cards this summer, despite what Woody and Moyes would have us believe in July.
Herrera + Fellaini today would give us a £55m net spend this summer (given, somewhat unsual for us, we've basically brought no money in from sales), which would be our highest ever, and I don't doubt it could've been more if we hadn't been turned away from other deals i.e. Baines.

There has definitely been a hint of penny pinching and low-balling but I don't think it's because the money isn't available, as we're seeing now, we're getting desperate and realised our attitude in getting a good deal for us isn't going to work with teams who don't particularly want to get ripped off.

I'd take both if we could get them though think Herrera and a player who would be squad for now but could hopefully step up would be ideal. Can't imagine us spending near 55m on two midfielders to have one of them sit on the bench and much more keen to see other players in the team like nani and kagawa than Fellani in the middle with carrick and Herrera.

Centre mid is probably the only area in the team where we really could add two players in that position and it not become an issue, we're so light there than both could come and get enough game time.

I honestly can't understand what the delay is.

Does Herrara have to give them the money in Madrid in person?

I think Fellaini is a gritty midfielder who is good in the air, knows how to score etc, he could be perfect to cover for carrick in tricky away games, but also could play in the top end of a 3 with carrick and clevs.

Herrara just looks to have that bit of quality that can win games. The thought of harrera, carrick, zaha on the left, Nani on the right and Rooney and RVP up top is quite exciting.

Getting tight considering its a complicated transfer. If this doesnt go through :mad::eek:

I don't think it will happen, because it would be incredibly stupid to wait until the last day of the window to bid a release clause amount for someone. It could be done at any time during the window, so if we were willing to pay that much why didn't we just do it? Especially as everyone knows thats how Bilbao do business.

Status
Not open for further replies.