Ander Herrera is a Manchester United Player!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erm, not entirely. Timing plays a big part and thanks in large part to us not strengthening sooner, we've played two of the biggest games of our season already and have 1 point to show for them.

Sure it would be nice to have gotten them before the season started to give them a pre season with us and integrate them within the team but in terms of just bringing in players we need then it could turn out great, especially with it looking so bleak just a week or so ago.

4tsgok.jpg

Why? Herrera and Thiago are very different.

I thought the story was Moyes rejecting Thiago on account of wanting PL proven players. So if he rejected Thiago based on that, surely he wouldn't be looking at Herrera who hasn't any PL experience at all.

I thought the story was Moyes rejecting Thiago on account of wanting PL proven players. So if he rejected Thiago based on that, surely he wouldn't be looking at Herrera who hasn't any PL experience at all.
Not heard that story at all.

By all accounts we were prepared to pay the release clause, the issue was with thiago wanting a contact with a similar Rose clause to the one he had at barca where if he didn't get enough paying time he could go on the cheap. Utd didn't like that, then bayern came knocking and the rest is history.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

David May

The bit that worries me is "he would be a little bit worse than Éver Banega on the ball but much more disciplined and stronger defensively." we're getting Afro man for that arent we?

It's a comparison to Banega, not that he's worse on the ball than your average plodder.

The bit that worries me is "he would be a little bit worse than Éver Banega on the ball but much more disciplined and stronger defensively." we're getting Afro man for that arent we?

:wenger:

He is built almost in the same mould as Xavi because of his maturity in his role and ability to dictate play from deep.

Herrera is the player that is given the job of maintaining Athletic Bilbao’s high-tempo attacking style by playing long diagonals and quick one-twos on the ground. He has the ability to pick out a pass from deep and is phenomenal in terms of ball retention.

He saw him on the weekend and he didn't light up eh?

That's intersting May, because he was on the FECKING BENCH last weekend. Clueless.
:lol: When I first saw David May was going to be asked about Herrera, I just thought he'd never heard of this guy.

He saw him on the weekend and he didn't light up eh?

That's intersting May, because he was on the FECKING BENCH last weekend. Clueless.

That was about Fellaini. He himself said he hasn't seen much of Herrera.

Was David May talking about Fellaini, by any chance? I'm not sure anymore.

David May had such a lack of insight that I actually know less than I did. In every possible topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.