Ander Herrera is a Manchester United Player!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@dermotmcorrigan 2m
Cuenca of AS says Herrera himself will deposit the €36m release clause w/ LFP. Marca guy in Bilbao says club's will do deal to save tax.

So he is in Madrid depositing money then flying over for a medical? Busy lad Ander. Thanks feck for that, if it were down to Woody we would miss the Winter deadline.

tkk.png

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/09/02/primera/1378132861_970112.html

They say we offered 30m + 6m bonuses etc last night. Athletic rejected the offer so Herrera offered to take a lower basic pay to get a straight offer of the 36m.

Reports from elsewhere, say we're still negotiating to see if we can do a straight club-club deal (with the friendly as a sweetener)otherwise we're preparing to go to La Liga with the player and the money.

United need to find someone to take care of any transfer in the future that knows the difference between Everton and United, you need a player you are going to pay more than a smaller team.

Balague said in 2 years the 36m fee will look like a bargain. He might not be a massive household name but he's obviously got a ton of potential....and he's fooking Spanish! Sign him up.

Whisper it quietly but I think we may be signing two of them :eek:

That might just feck up the time-space continuum. Creating a black hole in your first few months in a new job, way to go Woody.

So I dont know much about this player, please tell me about him, hes not an attacking midfielder like Ozil is he? what is he a CM with a deadly pass? good on the ball a dribbler a tackler?

He's a very talented all round midfielder. Passes well, dribbles and tackles. Genuine all round player. Much more suited to what we're after than Ozil and Mata etc. You might remember his performances against us in the Europa League where he, and Bilbao dicked all over us.

Status
Not open for further replies.