Ander Herrera is a Manchester United Player!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love Jeston.

------------------De Gea--------------------
Rafael------Rio----------Vidic-----------Evra

------------Felliani--------Carrick------------

-------------------Herrera-------------------

Nani------------------------------------Rooney

--------------------RVP-----------------------

Surely Fellaini would be more advanced than Herrera and Carrick?

Someone whip up a quick formation on how we fit Carrick, Herrera and Fellaini in the same team. I'm struggling.

Fellaini will play as a false No.9 in Moyes system.

Being a bit more serious, I think that Herrera and Fellaini will compete for the second spot on midfield, with Fellaini getting some games in place of Carrick too. I think that Herrera is the better player and better to use if we try to play a more attacking fluid system, but who knows how Moyes will see things. In the big matches away from home, I think that we'll play with a midfield three.

Anyway if Fellaini will play games as a NO.10, I'll cry like a baby.

Herrera is the more 'cocks out' star signing as he plays a more attacking role in midfield. But Fellaini is the cover for Carrick we need more.

Herrera can play in place of Carrick too, he's not a glossy attacking midfielder.

Rafael------Rio----------Vidic-----------Evra

------------Felliani--------Carrick------------

-------------------Herrera-------------------

Nani------------------------------------Rooney

Rafael------Rio----------Vidic-----------Baines

------------Carrick--------Herrera------------

-------------------Rooney-------------------

Janzuaj------------------------------------Nani

Herrera is the more 'cocks out' star signing as he plays a more attacking role in midfield. But Fellaini is the cover for Carrick we need more.

You may be surprised how well Herrera stands in retaing the ball and playing it forward, straight from United's half.

They both may provide security for Carrick's role.

Herrera can play in place of Carrick too, he's not a glossy attacking midfielder.

Apparently he has 50 tackles more than Carrick last season. I haven't seen him playing there though and asked some days ago, with people (Ekeke?) saying that he can't play there. He looks to have the right attributes for that position though.

Yeah, the rage and the tears have been toned down a bit only because of this. If this falls through, its going to be a madhouse in here.

No doubt about it. If we don't sign Herrera tonight I'm going to blow a gasket. I've convinced myself this is happening.

Yeah, the rage and the tears have been toned down a bit only because of this. If this falls through, its going to be a madhouse in here.

Most certainly. News of this happening has certainly calmed me down.

I imagine checking his eyes takes hours.
It's the re-doing of the drugs check that takes the time!
"look at his eyes, he has to be fecked, check it again. Ozil, another sample please"

Fair enough, I obviously haven't seen much of Herrera so there you go.

You have a point that Carrick is a special player and it will be generally hard to find exact replacement for his attitude and work rate.

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/09/02/primera/1378132861_970112.html

They say we offered 30m + 6m bonuses etc last night. Athletic rejected the offer so Herrera offered to take a lower basic pay to get a straight offer of the 36m.

Reports from elsewhere, say we're still negotiating to see if we can do a straight club-club deal (with the friendly as a sweetener)otherwise we're preparing to go to La Liga with the player and the money.

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/09/02/primera/1378132861_970112.html

They say we offered 30m + 6m bonuses etc last night. Athletic rejected the offer so Herrera offered to take a lower basic pay to get a straight offer of the 36m.

Reports from elsewhere, say we're now negotiating to see if we can do a straight club-club deal (with the friendly as a sweetener) otherwise we're preparing to go to La Liga with the player and the money.

Haven't we left it a bit late for all that?

Status
Not open for further replies.