Ander Herrera is a Manchester United Player!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we are paying some unknown to the Premier League the same amount we paid for Berbatov?? This lad must be a new Messi...

We should aim for players who are known to the EPL. To think that Flamini, Adam and Henderson were all available in the past 1-2 years. Who needs a former European U21 Championship winner and an instrumental member of a team who reached the UEFA final (humilating us in the process) when you can have these EPL known talent?

for feck Sake :lol:

Fabio scored quite a few headers for the Brazilian youth teams. He's scored about 1 for the reserves for us.

Thats true enough, but being around 6 feet tall he's probably going to get more chances to show he can head the ball into the net

An "official United reporter" wouldn't be RT'ing stuff about Mourinho being the best manager in the world, nor about fans shoving shit through Jen Chang's letterbox.

We should aim for players who are known to the EPL. To think that Flamini, Adam and Henderson were all available in the past 1-2 years. Who needs a former European U21 Championship winner and an instrumental member of a team who reached the UEFA final (humilating us in the process) when you can have these EPL known talent?

Both Parker and Barry were available. Huddlestone too. I don't get why we didn't sign those proven successes but we're going to smash our transfer record from an unknown quality from Spain. Only because he has a fancy name.

Don't we have to pay the VAT as well?

Madrid had to pay it for Illaramendi...

I think because we are paying full cash up front, means an agreement can be reached without aggressively activating the release clause. Better this way.

Am I the only one who finds all these videos with all player's touches from a game slightly boring? I'll see them, find them pointless and then someone will appear on here and tell they're amazing. It's fecked up.

How close is he to making into the Spain squad? I don't think a player who isn't in their national team has ever cost so much (certainly ones we've bought).

Am I the only one who finds all these videos with all player's touches from a game slightly boring? I'll see them, find them pointless and then someone will appear on here and tell they're amazing. It's fecked up.

I find them a lot less pointless than a highlight video of about 50 games.

:lol: Love it

How close is he to making into the Spain squad? I don't think a player who isn't in their national team has ever cost so much (certainly ones we've bought).

Illarramendi cost more and he's only an under-21 for Spain. He isn't really anywhere near the national team but it's Spain we are talking about.

I think because we are paying full cash up front, means an agreement can be reached without aggressively activating the release clause. Better this way.

Can anyone confirm this?

We're a non EU club aren't we? Also, we should be able to get our VAT back if I understood all those explaining articles.

I'm just wondering because that would bring the price of the transfer beyond 30.7 M.

They're almost annoying as those compilation videos where you can't actually see any of the action because of all the jump cuts and other useless effects.

Herrera will surprise a lot of people questioning how good he is. He will become one of Europe's top midfielders with us, I am convinced of it. Great passer, and can't wait to see him do his signature step-over in the middle of the park if we get him :drool:

:drool:
You had me at "signature step-over"...

Status
Not open for further replies.