Ander Herrera is a Manchester United Player!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only seen him play twice against Us but he was good in those matches.

Overpriced or not, I don't care, I'll take him.
This. Money shouldn't be an object here and if his potential is anywhere near that of Cazorla, Silva and Mata then we're getting a gem here.

I think we probably are overpaying but it's just something you have to accept and get over it if you want to bring quality players in. He's a quality player and will improve our team immensely. A level or two above Anderson and Cleverley.

Herrara's quite pacy for a mid and he's got flair, really wouldn't mind this signing - and United quality? based on the players we have in midfield and on the wings, yes he's United quality.

We shouldn't be 'willing to pay' €36m now though, with 8 hours left we should have already tabled a bid.

He's another one who can get a goal with his head as well. Was one of first things I noticed about him in the Spanish international youth teams

We shouldn't be 'willing to pay' €36m now though, with 8 hours left we should have already tabled a bid.

We've just indicated we're willing. We're preparing to confirm our willingness. Then we'll prepare the actual bid. It might take a few weeks.

We've just indicated we're willing. We're preparing to confirm our willingness. Then we'll prepare the actual bid. It might take a few weeks.
It's like all Summer, we've been preparing bids all the time. I wonder if we actually send any of them.

This. Money shouldn't be an object here and if his potential is anywhere near that of Cazorla, Silva and Mata then we're getting a gem here.

I agree. If we've left it this late in the day to make additions we direly need, then we should expect to pay over the odds. It's not like he's a luxury buy. 3 first team central midfielders just isn't enough.

I'm currently "willing" to give a colleague a lift home from work.I don't really want to though, and may think up of an excuse closer to 5:30pm why I can't...

There's a point in there somewhere (apart from the fact that I'm a cnut).

Its like on fifa career mode when you launch bids for about 5 players but then realize you can only afford 2 or 3

just been reading on Sky, that we have meet the release value and he just needs a medical and that we need to pay the fee in cash in full

Aye. I suppose Edd right about now is currently smashing all those whisky bottles filled with pennies.

36 mil euros? Is that 30.75 mil pounds which would basically equal what we paid for Berbatov?

So what? Spurs, Liverpool and now even Arsenal have passed that marker for buying a player.

Any good youtube videos of this lad to get me going?

I tried. Only one I could get was of him having a go at the ref or the lino every other shot. That's what convinced we he's made for us tbh :D

I think everyone posting an opinion about the player should quantify said opinion with what it's based on - be it the word of journo's or actual games watched.

So, I'll start... I think he'll be a great signing for us, and I base this on absolutely feck all.

I'll base it on having watched him. I have spoken of him quite a few times on this forum for what it's worth, long before any reported interest.

He's another one who can get a goal with his head as well. Was one of first things I noticed about him in the Spanish international youth teams
Fabio scored quite a few headers for the Brazilian youth teams. He's scored about 1 for the reserves for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.