Ander Herrera is a Manchester United Player!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Balague saying something is exactly the same thing as nobody saying anything... stop getting excited folks.

Yeah, I can't find anyone else in Spanish media with this story. Sounds like more Ballague bullshit to me.

Yeah, I can't find anyone else in Spanish media with this story. Sounds like more Ballague bullshit to me.

Exactly. Found nothing to do for an hour and came up with this shit just so he could have a laugh watching us boom-bust. :nervous:

Yep, if Ballague is right about a deal and Arsene signs a world class player on the same day that Harry didn't hang out of his car window then computers will crash all over the planet and everything will be in turmoil.

:lol:

Also we've got to draw all that money out if they want us to pay in cash. We're gonna need a few trucks.

Norwegian scout Tor Kristian Karlsen's short assesment on Herrera and his possible move to United:

Ander Herrera is as close you get to a modern, dynamic central midfielder. Intelligent, good on the ball, well-built, creates and defends

Slightly surprised Manchester United didn't move earlier, but the way the market has turned out £31M (release clause) isn't too outrageous

Would Herrera improve Manchester United's midfield? Yes. Would he offer qualities that they currently lack? Yes.

How old is this lad....some are saying in 5 years he will be the one of the top mid fielders in the world.

Took me a second to figure out that was scholesy.

United will meet Herrera's £30.5m buy-out clause
Chris Wheeler with news on a prospective buy for Man United:
Manchester United are ready to pay the £30.5million buyout clause to sign Ander Herrera from Athletic Bilbao.
The deal will include United agreeing to play a friendly against the Spanish club to help finance the renovation of their stadium.
Bilbao president Jose Urrutia did not want to lose face by letting Herrera leave for anything less but is now confident that the Premier League champions will pay in full to clinch David Moyes’s first signing.
United are still in negotiations to complete two other deals before the transfer window closes.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2408011/Transfer-deadline-day-live--summer-2013.html#ixzz2dk3Y0nGN

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Norwegian scout Tor Kristian Karlsen's short assesment on Herrera and his possible move to United:

Herrera number 7. MAKE IT HAPPEN. C'mon Ander win it for us!? :p

He's good but but I wouldn't say he was ever considered one of the top talents in Spain. It wouldnt be the first time we signed a player that wasnt considered one of the best out there, and he developed into just that but that no doubt had a lot to do with Ferguson. So...

Look at the date. Rafa Nadal won some tennis on that day.

Or he thinks Rafa Benitez is enormous.

Well that's as rational a reason as you can give.

I think he'll be excellent but he won't be at at the level Wilshere/Gundogan/Thiago will be in five years

I guess Gundagon in particular is at a different level but Thiago and Wilshere have yet to prove themsleves at the top level and the jury is still out on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.