Ander Herrera is a Manchester United Player!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's off.

I don't even think Fellaini is on and I'm pretty sure Moyes' 'happy with the squad' from yesterday is the proof of that.

Hope I'm wrong.

If we sign this guy, he would ease the pain slightly of missing out on signing ozil. Herrera is quality and i believe him, fellaini and baines would put us (in my opinion) major contenders for champions league winners. Not happening mind.

Please sign this lad. Not being in for Ozil is okay if we're short on resources and thus focusing on what we need more. No signings at all will be ridiculous.

Is there any talk of this one today, or was Ballague spot on when he said we'd given up?

The Basque press still think United might come back. However they also seem to think we won't want to sign Fellaini and Herrera, so they aren't holding their breath waiting.

Just pay the fecking release clause and see what Bilbao do. All this dithering over fees the entire summer has been a joke.

What are you moaning about? Everything is as you predicted at the start of the summer, so why still fume?
Because even though I predict this every Summer and I'm correct each time I don't really want it to pan out this way.

Don't even want anymore signings....

Its been a complete faillure of a summer. Let them play with this "brilliant" team, we'll see where we'll end up. Perhaps after a complete failed season aswell, might we start to do some sensible business....

Ozil to Arsenal is the knock-out blow for me !

Its been a complete faillure of a summer. Let them play with this "brilliant" team, we'll see where we'll end up. Perhaps after a complete failed season aswell, might we start to do some sensible business....

I kind of agree with this. Pisses me off when clubs try to feed the fans rubbish - it's clearly a deficient squad.

In every thread I go into you are there having a hissy fit. Stop being a big woman...

A deficient squad that won the league at a canter last year...
So? Under a different manager and being lucky with Carrick going through a whole season without injury. We're making a huge mistake if we're taking it for granted that we'll challenge just because we did last year, especially as virtually all teams we are competing with have strengthened significantly.

I kind of agree with this. Pisses me off when clubs try to feed the fans rubbish - it's clearly a deficient squad.

Yup, Fergie's brilliance made it easy for the Glazers to hide their stingey-ness and get on with the important business of quietly creaming millions of pounds out of the club. May start to get a bit trickier for them.

If we've bid 30m Euros it's because we've been scouting him and feel he suits us. If we're not willing to pay another 6m then, as much as I hate to say it, that's worrying.

He's certainly not worth 36m Euros, but there's nothing else you can do with Bilbao.

feck it, let's just start handing out blank cheques to clubs, the muppets are desperate for anything!

I promise I won't call you a cnut for at least 5 minutes if you get this one done Woody.

Can we get Gill for 6 hours so he can help us conclude this deal....

feck it, let's just start handing out blank cheques to clubs, the muppets are desperate for anything!

We opted for the retarded fees for top players whom we have no chance of signing in the first place. 25m for Fab for example.

The sooner this shit ends the happier I will become....
If this is what is coming our way next years we better get prepared for a mass implosion on the Caf!

Status
Not open for further replies.