Ander Herrera is a Manchester United Player!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even more annoyed by our attitude towards this transfer now.

Genuinely struggle to understand our transfer policy.

How so? We're in debt, we're cheap, so we low-ball everything. Anyone would think Woodward learned his business in a fecking souk.

FFS I'm about to have a meltdown here and I'm not even a muppet.

Get this lad signed up, Woody. FFS. Help our muppets.

Everyone spending money except us, even though we supposedly had unlimited funds. :mad:

I'm moslem, so stop making me feel like a Jewish kid on Christmas.

If I am understanding this correctly, the player wants the move so bad that he is willing to take a pay cut. This one is happening boys.

His wages were never going to be the problem. Our willingness to meet the release clause is.

If it's true that he wants to join us and would actually consider a lower pay deal.. we would be dumb not to sign him up.
I mean, the one central mid who actually wants to sign for us, after all these years .. and ..:rolleyes:

His wages were never going to be the problem. Our willingness to meet the release clause is.

Well that means a lower total spend over the duration of his contract.. So hopefully that'll induce us meet the clause.

We opted for the retarded fees for top players whom we have no chance of signing in the first place. 25m for Fab for example.

Many on the Caf were saying we did right in starting off low in the bidding for Cesc, but many were also saying it was a stupid bid. I thought £25m was completely taking the piss & that kind of bidding might have fecked the transfer up in the end.

£40m+ for Cesc wouldn't have been stupid sum to pay for him. There's not many players of his ilk around that would fit right in at United...

Eddy, this is not the time to squabbling over a few million euros, if he is highly rated then the "extra" we should get back if upon a successful season.

feck wages, folks. This guy is so effective in defensive play that he may easily surpass both Carrick and Fellaini.

With him in the team, even Carrick could play offensive role and attack the space from time to time and probably would get loads of juicy assists from Herrera.

This is priority. This is what we need in the first place.

I'll lose all hope if we don't sign him over 6mil, especially if the bit about him lowering his wage demands is true. We're crying out for a midfielder or two and instead of just doing what it takes to get one we haggle over the price.

if Arsenal spending €50m on a player hasn't woken the club up and made them realize we're no longer in 2004 then nothing will.

Oh the fecking feck of feckers. Let's just get it done. He'll be my favourite player right away, just to show Woodward that it was the right call to come up with the money.

Gosh he is even prepared to take a wage cut and we are still dithering, unless he is being used as a back up option to Fabregas.

The guy's trying to push the deal through for us! Surely Woodward can't feck this up?

That's not a challenge, Edward, don't try to cock it up just to prove me wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.