Ander Herrera is a Manchester United Player!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's willing to cover some of the amount between Athletic's asking price and our bid from his wages. What is so hard to understand?

err? Who said anything's hard to understand? I'm just saying that for a club like ours, specially considering our massive spending this summer, him willing to chop off few thousands from his wages shouldnt be what it comes to. We should wake up from our 90s mindset and pay up.

Well that means a lower total spend over the duration of his contract.. So hopefully that'll induce us meet the clause.

We can all hope mate. It'l be incredible if we dont get a CM in.

I guess it boils down to money, if we have the money then we should go that extra mile to secure this deal.

Run by cnuts we are. I can't believe Spurs and Liverpool have overtaken us in showing the balls to sign a player, regardless if it's a little over the odds.

Why is it 'tuff' Graham? Info please. Can't take today. Genuinely getting angry at this situation with Herrera. Guy's willing to take a pay cut to join and we probably still wont sign.

err? Who said anything's hard to understand? I'm just saying that for a club like ours, specially considering our massive spending this summer, him willing to chop off few thousands from his wages shouldnt be what it comes to. We should wake up from our 90s mindset and pay up.

Bayern did the same with Martinez. Ideally we should be able to pay up that amount, but maybe we are just skint? Still it's good to hear some player willing to do that to join us. There have been far too many rejecting us in recent years.

This deal may be the ultimate answer to 'passing to defenders' argument as this guy operates greatly in pretty much every space on the pitch.

If I was on board, I would even pay 40 millions to show big feck you to critics and shut their mouth.

Hunter said it was off a while ago.

Everything that isn't from the clubs involved is just bollocks as far as I'm concerned. Even the wage reduction stuff.

Bayern did the same with Martinez. Ideally we should be able to pay up that amount, but maybe we are just skint? Still it's good to hear some player willing to do that to join us. There have been far too many rejecting us in recent years.

And by the looks of it we're doing nothing, just waiting for 'em to fold first or something(and I don't think that's going to happen), and that's sad.

I'm not one to be into the financial aspects of it but havent our books shown that we have the cash to spend? Moyes's interview early in the window surely led me to believe that.

Its good to see yeah but it shouldnt come down to this.

Wait, isn't that his release clause? Have we actually offered them what they want?

No...there's been some mistake here. We've offered them 36m of the wrong currency, haven't we?

Wait, isn't that his release clause? Have we actually offered them what they want?

No...there's been some mistake here. We've offered them 36m of the wrong currency, haven't we?

Ed would never make it that easy.

No, no, no, I refuse to believe this. I couldn't handle the disappointment now.

COCK OUT
COCK OUT
COCK OUT

Arctic Monkeys leak & MUFC sign a midfielder in the same day....
Oh wait Balague? Shit.

He's also saying the personal details were agreed a fair few days ago.

Balague says some guy at bilbao was trying to ring him whilst he was talking on ssn

Status
Not open for further replies.