Ander Herrera is a Manchester United Player!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draxler is a special talent and still only 19. A club of United's stature should always attempt to sign special talents regardless of current priorities. Plus, Kagawa is 24, and even if he is currently better, he has hardly established himself at United.

I think that is slightly harsh on Kagawa. It seems like Moyes hasn't really given him a chance so far.

Come on, for the love of God, make this happen. We'll finally have a capable midfielder other than Carrick.

Come on, for the love of God, make this happen. We'll finally have a capable midfielder other than Carrick.

Revan, I assume you're not keen on the Everton twins. But you would take Herrera and Fellaini I presume and call it an ok summer?

Everything I'm reading says the player has agreed terms and is ready to move, all we need to do is match the release clause and it's done.

Revan, I assume you're not keen on the Everton twins. But you would take Herrera and Fellaini I presume and call it an ok summer?

I would be excited with only Herrera. Fellaini only if Herrea deal fails, I am not interested to see hook the ball tactics.

:mad: For the last fecking time Fellaini can play with the ball at his feet, has anybody on here ever actually watched him play?

Yes, he can. I don't think that he's shit but I don't think that he's good enough to start for a team like United (though much better than Cleverley but that's not saying much). If he'll be only cover for Carrick is okay, though I think we can find better with those money.

:mad: For the last fecking time Fellaini can play with the ball at his feet, has anybody on here ever actually watched him play?
He's actually good on the ball, he never drives forward with it though which is something we need. I haven't seen much of this Herrera chap, but his stats and videos suggest he likes to dribble with the ball.

Haven't watched him that much, but my impression is that he's not as good as Fabregas..

He isn't as good as Fabregas and I doubt he'll ever be. He's better than Cleverley though (by a distance if I may add) and he can become a very good midfielder. Not one of the best in the world, but I think he can have a similar effect to our team that Carrick had.

Yes, he can. I don't think that he's shit but I don't think that he's good enough to start for a team like United (though much better than Cleverley but that's not saying much). If he'll be only cover for Carrick is okay, though I think we can find better with those money.

I said it all along Fellaini was a target along with Fabregas and now Herrera.

He's actually good on the ball, he never drives forward with it though which is something we need. I haven't seen much of this Herrera chap, but his stats and videos suggest he likes to dribble with the ball.

Fellaini is a physical presence and aerial threat who can drive with the ball and is good with the ball at his feet. Herrera sprays the ball around all day.

Fabregas is worth 50m in this market so not really.
And probably wouldn't be available even for 50m.

Herrera would instantly be in top 10 central midfielders in England and in a year or two in top 5 IMO. The best player we could sign since Thiago/Cesc deals failed.

I said it all along Fellaini was a target along with Fabregas and now Herrera.

Probably. Probably not. Very hard to know it.

We aren't willing to offer enough money for either of them, would be surprised if we spend 55m tomorrow. Also, if Fellaini was a target from the beginning (when apparently Cesc was) I think we would have signed him a couple of months ago.

And probably wouldn't be available even for 50m.

Herrera would instantly be in top 10 central midfielders in England and in a year or two in top 5 IMO. The best player we could sign since Thiago/Cesc deals failed.

Probably. Probably not. Very hard to know it.

We aren't willing to offer enough money for either of them, would be surprised if we spend 55m tomorrow. Also, if Fellaini was a target from the beginning (when apparently Cesc was) I think we would have signed him a couple of months ago.

Thats the clubs fault not Moyes, although it could be said he should insist on getting his targets. He said from day one we needed a few midfielders not one.

He isn't as good as Fabregas and I doubt he'll ever be. He's better than Cleverley though (by a distance if I may add) and he can become a very good midfielder. Not one of the best in the world, but I think he can have a similar effect to our team that Carrick had.

Then considering the current prices, I'd say £30m is just about right.

Status
Not open for further replies.