Ander Herrera is a Manchester United Player!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only two reasons he's on the bench and not been brought on. His head isn't in the right place and he's staying or he's moving in which case he just wouldn't play and risk injury etc

Come on Woody, redeem yourself.

I will be very pleased with this deal if it goes through. Would be up there with the best we could conceivably get IMO.

Please God, let some Sky reporter ask Moyes about this deal ahead of the match.

Moyes will just say exactly what he has been saying all summer. Working hard, hope to bring one or two players in, tough to bring players in, happy with current squad etc.

I remember trying to explain to a Spanish barman a photo of Rio and Ronaldo leaving the "MEN Arena" - he assumed it was a gay night club.

Reminds me of the time Cina tried to persuade me into the toilets by claiming it was a night club.

2 midfielders brought on, neither of which are our man, it's on.

I look forward to a Kevin meltdown.

feck me I'm becoming a sad creature. I actually keep forgetting about United playing Liverpool today due to this transfer madness.

It may not be a Fabregas or Thiago signing but both Ander Herrera and Fellaini will add a huge amount to our squad. Lets hope we get the deals done.

Going into full muppet mode id also like to see a young player added, Will Hughes at Derby is young, British and plays in a position we need to strengthen get him in as well!

Athletic's Director says he has no news to give on Herrera.

Good news to be honest, going off the other players they've sold he's usually quite vocal about them not being for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.