Ander Herrera is a Manchester United Player!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think his father and he himself might be playing safe by not going public with desire to leave(even if he wants to), after seeing what happened with Llorente. I hope, privately he has told the club that he would like a move should United meet release clause.

AS think we're not going to come up with the cash - too far over our valuation.

Spanish press in general think the ball's in our court. Do we want him enough?

I hope so jojojo. It's a few million over what we supposedly offered in the first place, and we might as well just get it done. It'll improve the squad and won't impact on us financially.

It's us. We probably don't.

If we end up paying more for Herrera than we were prepared to offer for Fabregas, it'll be.......wait for it....... embarrassing. I hope that doesn't deter us though. This is not the moment for DM and Woody to be worried about their credibility.

I think his father and he himself might be playing safe by not going public with desire to leave(even if he wants to), after seeing what happened with Llorente. I hope, privately he has told the club that he would like a move should United meet release clause.

Probably not too far off

A little birdie?

Sorry, couldn't resist. I'm obviously referring to the figures which have been and will be quoted in the media.

We have no idea how much we would have been willing to pay if Fabergas indicated he wanted to leave

I hope to god we're not haggling over a few million euros. If we were prepared to offer €30m anyway then just get it done now. We can save up the required money by not signing a Portuguese orphan from their third tier without ever seeing him play before.

We have no idea how much we would have been willing to pay if Fabergas indicated he wanted to leave

True. It's obviously easier to persuade a club to sell a loyal player than one who wants to leave, so less money is needed.

Early morning sarcasm aside, there's no point rehashing all this now. I simply meant that if we paid more than £30m, our reported final offer for Fab, journalists (and fans) might ask a few questions.

True. It's obviously easier to persuade a club to sell a loyal player than one who wants to leave, so less money is needed.

Early morning sarcasm aside, there's no point rehashing all this now. I simply meant that if we paid more than £30m, our reported final offer for Fab, journalists (and fans) might ask a few questions.

feck them and their questions I say. If he comes good, nobody will care - nobody who's relevant anyway - and if he flops, we'll look equally stupid whether we paid €30m or €38M.

feck them and their questions I say. If he comes good, nobody will care - nobody who's relevant anyway - and if he flops, we'll look equally stupid whether we paid €30m or €38M.

I agree.

Fabregas is water under the bridge. This guy (whom I'd never heard of until a few days ago) is now the only game in town, and I hope we play it to a successful conclusion, regardless of cost. I just hope Moyes\Woodward feel that way.

The player wants to leave, we want to buy, his club won't stand in his way, i think we'll get it sorted out eventually. I do think Bilbao are a classy club who recognises one as well, i still remember their fans applauded Giggs when he came on the pitch

Annoying thing is, why have we left this to the last day? We been totally baffling this transfer market.

So we do want two CMs. So question also remains, why didnt we sign Fellaini before his release clause expired. Did Woodward think he could get him on the cheap?

Sid Lowe just retweeted an article that says the move is off.

I read that article. It doesn't exactly say it is off.

It's that they don't think we going to pay that price. Which I also feel too as the club has been awful in this transfer window. It's just another one of those players where the board can say to the fans oh we tried.

Too complicated with the release clause apparently and there's no time. fecking infuriating this is. Fabregas said he was staying at Barca at the start of August, why the feck didn't we move for this lad then?

It's that they don't think we going to pay that price. Which I also feel too as the club has been awful in this transfer window. It's just another one of those players where the board can say to the fans oh we tried.

Was it the AS One which jojojo mentioned a few posts ago above?

There's no article as far as I can see.

This is the original, that he retweeted.

Im going to wait until the deadline passes before I completely judge this summer but this transfers sums up the last few months, we look fecking clueless.

OK, I decided to believe that Basque paper instead which says we can get him for €38m. Also Ogden says we're set to pay up so there. feck Cadena Ser!

There's no article as far as I can see.

This is the original, that he retweeted.

Relieved. This is good news for next summer, Moyes will have one year with the squad under his belt, know his players better and determine his target in peace.

We will come out all guns blazing next summer, be patient.

Relieved. This is good news for next summer, Moyes will have one year with the squad under his belt, know his players better and determine his target in peace.

So we have reached the stage when we start saying that this is andos year, theres no value in the market, no one can replace paul scholes and fletcher will be like a new signing

We will just bring in Paul Scholes to replace Paul Scholes, there's no need to worry about that.

Notsureifserious.gif

Just browsed through some comments from Athletic fans, as you'd expect there is all sorts of differing opinions ranging from: Good Luck, He's too small for the english league, he's not a proper Athletic player because he's from Zaragoza, €25m ain't enough for him, he's not arsed about Spain, the chairman is a cnut.

NO
feckING
VALUE
IN
THE
MARKET

MD think he won't start against Real Madrid today. They have Mikel Rico ahead of him in midfield.

Previa-Madrid-Athletic_54380892940_51356729138_352_256.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.