Ander Herrera is a Manchester United Player!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal: Are you selling Casillas?
Real: No
Arsenal: How about Ramos?
Real: No, sod off
Arsenal: You must be selling somebody, surely? Varane?
Arsenal: I'm sure you want to sell Modric?
Real: We just said no
Arsenal: How about Xavi? Err I mean Xabi?
Real: No. Please don't contact us anymore
Arsenal: How about Isco? I head he's unhappy
Real: We just signed him you shitbrain
Arsenal: How about Ozil?
Real: Shut up!!!!
Arsenal: How about Ronaldo? You have Bale, you don't need him.
Real: Just GO AWAY!
Arsenal: How about Di Maria?
Real: [tired] Maybe. Happy now? Bid and shut the hell up.
Arsenal: No, we don't plan to bid for anybody.

Arsenal: Are you selling Casillas?
Arsenal: How about Ramos?
Real: No, sod off
Arsenal: You must be selling somebody, surely? Varane?
Arsenal: I'm sure you want to sell Modric?
Real: We just said no
Arsenal: How about Xavi? Err I mean Xabi?
Real: No. Please don't contact us anymore
Arsenal: How about Isco? I head he's unhappy
Real: We just signed him you shitbrain
Arsenal: How about Ozil?
Real: Shut up!!!!
Arsenal: How about Ronaldo? You have Bale, you don't need him.
Real: Just GO AWAY!
Arsenal: How about Di Maria?
Real: [tired] Maybe. Happy now? Bid and shut the hell up.
Arsenal: No, we don't plan to bid for anybody.

You can adapt that us tbf.

He's playing in a worse team to be fair though, its hard to judge passing/assist stats when the team he plays for lost 17 league games last year (and finished -21 on GD :S)

" Squawka is a web application that delivers you real time data on the football match you are watching on TV alongside social chat"

He's kinda Spanish version of Carrick. Not that very popular in Spain like their other stars but gets the job done and sends the ball forward, a lot.

He would be extremely useful in United and Michael would finally have one day in week to rest.

He has much more in his locker when it comes to attacking than Carrick, from what little I've seen. Some of his dribbles and close control reminds me Thiago tbh.

He has much more in his locker when it comes to attacking than Carrick. Some of his dribbles and close control reminds me Thiago tbh.

Stop it now.

it is true though, not sure why everyone is making the Carrick comparisons, he's far more of an attacking player than him.

Then I'm officially interested.

Stop with these mock conversations ffs.

"I agree Maajid"
"Thanks Cina!
"No problem, what do you think of the clubs transfer policy Maajid?"
"Um, probably something like ... 'we'll give you 26m', 'no we want 40m', 'ok then 28m', 'no 38m', 'ok fine dammit, 30m', '35m', '32m', 'deal', 'awesome ... 26m'"
"Uhhh..."

An-der He-re-ra
He's better than Vieira
An-der He-re-ra
He's not black he's much fairer
Thiago, he said no
Now he's wearing lederhose
Our man's Basque, and he's class
And he shits on Fabregas

Sid Lowe in Spain has been in touch and explained the Ander Herrera-Manchester United situation and it is a little bit more complicated than we first thought.

Sid confirms that the buy-out clause is indeed €36m but if the clubs cannot agree then the player would have to go to the league and deposit the money himself (and I think this is what happened with Sevilla's Geoffrey Kondogbia earlier this week, although his transfer to Monaco still hasn't gone through.

So if my understanding of this is correct, United would have to pay Herrerra the €36m for him to pay it to Athletic. And there is a huge problem with this as the money then becomes taxable at a rate of 52%! And that is obviously almost €19m, which changes everything.
:nervous:

Oh good, more chat about release clauses in Spain...

We've been through all this already in the thiago situation.

You know, a non-retarded governing body (or whatever you'd call UEFA) would probably look at this whole release-clause thing and standardise it. For some reason I'm not holding my breath.

Does anyone have any idea what UEFA actually does? Apart from charging massive amounts for CL-final tickets and yelling "FFP, YOU MUST OBEY! BUT WE DON'T KNOW HOW IT WORKS YET!", of course.

Can not wait for the rejection, nervous we might pull off this panic buy.

Aren't release causes straight forward? If someone pays the release clause and the player wants to move, the club can't do anything about it as long as the release clause is paid. If Dortmund could've stopped Gotze leaving in any way shape or form they would have, but such is the nature of release clauses they were powerless to do anything. Or am I missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.