Ander Herrera is a Manchester United Player!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all those saying it's a lot for an uncapped Spanish bloke, Illarramendi cost Madrid something like 35million Euros... I couldn't begin to say how much better (or worse) he is then Herrera, but that is the sort of figures we're talking about in this window.

Is this the same team that are paying 96m euros for Bale??

Erm, has nobody told Woody that this kid is only 77 on Fifa?

Pretty sure thats where he's been these last few weeks.

He has simmed his manager mode to see the true potential of all midfielder candidates. In years 2015 Herrera reaches 80+

Atleast we know our CEO is doing his research.

Is he any good? No doubt we've got some experts on here...

Basically the summary seems to be that he's a talented young midfielder who can pass, tackle and likes to get forward. He's 6'0 tall and has reasonable aerial presence (at least in La Liga), he can also be a bit of a cnut.

Pretty sure thats where he's been these last few weeks.

He has simmed his manager mode to see the true potential of all midfielder candidates. In years 2015 Herrera reaches 80+

Atleast we know our CEO is doing his research.

He gets rated 19 for passing and 20 for creativity in FM 2013 by the age of 27.

His good but not better than Fellaini however he's a great passer.

Hang on, he's different to Fellaini? This may suggest we're after two midfielders or simply putting pressure on Everton and Fellaini.

And yeah he sounds amazon, Cina

I doubt Herrera is particularly desperate to leave his club. I am also not sure we would want to pay more than we have bid.

He wont be desperate. But he will want to play in the CL.(Bilbao arent in the Europa league this season). He is just gone 24. He only has to look at a player like Suarez to see how you cant end up being near 28 and have virtually no CL experience.

Bilbao wont sell to a Spanish rival. We are desperately in need of a CM player. No other club of similar stature to us offers him the same opportunity. He would be mad to turn us down.

Basically the summary seems to be that he's a talented young midfielder who can pass, tackle and likes to get forward. He's 6'0 tall and has reasonable aerial presence (at least in La Liga), he can also be a bit of a cnut.

He's the Spanish Patrick Vieira? Cool.

Our transfer record is laughable anyway in today's day and age for such a big club.

Besides, the point is that if we think he's worth 30 then we rate him very highly. And an extra 6 million to get someone you rate that highly is the logical thing to do.

Exactly. I think the other top European clubs have always spent more than us but even some relatively mediocre clubs spend as much as us these days. Looking for bargains is great but it only gets you so far, if we have the financial muscle we have to be willing to use it.

Our transfer record is laughable anyway in today's day and age for such a big club.

Besides, the point is that if we think he's worth 30 then we rate him very highly. And an extra 6 million to get someone you rate that highly is the logical thing to do.

But why do you think this "release clause" is a flat fee?

Either all other clubs are mad and we're the only sensitive club remaining or else we're skint.

Is he any good? No doubt we've got some experts on here...
I'm sure we do. La ligas quite a big league.

I've heard very good things about him. And he was brilliant against us. That's all I know.

So the president of Athletic Club has said that if we reach the clause and player wants to come here, they'll discuss. Seems fair enough. If we want that player we know what we need to do.

Either all other clubs are mad and we're the only sensitive club remaining or else we're skint.

Yeah, I think it's our sensitivity. 'Hi, barca, can we have fabregas for 25m please? '
'No, feck off'
'Pretty please?'
'No, seriously feck off'
'Oh, god, I'm really sorry. Have a good day. Sorry again'

one day it will work Ed

We have saved a fortune on developing young players in the last few years eg Evans,Welbeck,Cleverley and buying up young talent on the cheap eg Smalling,Rafael,Fabio,Hernandez. Even the expensive youngsters like De gea,Kawaga,Jones,Zaha have or will turn out to be good business.

I think we should be allowed a couple of big money signings given how much Sir Alex has saved us.

So the president of Athletic Club has said that if we reach the clause and player wants to come here, they'll discuss. Seems fair enough. If we want that player we know what we need to do.
Bid €31m.

Lads, I fell asleep. What has happened that prompted 10 extra pages?

FYI: Cock is cautiously out.

Lads, I fell asleep. What has happened that prompted 10 extra pages?

FYI: Cock is cautiously out.

We had a bid rejected. Oh the shock of having another bid rejected is too much.

Yeah, I think it's our sensitivity. 'Hi, barca, can we have fabregas for 25m please? '
'No, feck off'
'Pretty please?'
'No, seriously feck off'
'Oh, god, I'm really sorry. Have a good day. Sorry again'

one day it will work Ed

Hey mate. I know the answer to that question. I am just being political correct. That's all.

We had a bid rejected. Oh the shock of having another bid rejected is too much.

feck sake... you've made it shrivel. I had a good thing going for a while there :(

Looks like moyes is trying to keep the shape we have. Fellaini in the carrick role, herrera in the cleverley role. Would fit quite well

Just pay the extra 6 million. Don't do what Arsenal did with Higuain.

Arsenal have apparently inquired about 12 Madrid players and not bid on any of them.

So, I mean, we're not that bad in the overall scheme of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.