View full 2014-15 profile

6.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes partly blamed our Transfer fiasco last summer on the fact that he only started working for us on July 1st. This year our manager is in Brazil and working with another team and it's already a better window!

Moyes partly blamed our Transfer fiasco last summer on the fact that he only started working for us on July 1st. This year our manager is in Brazil and working with another team and it's already a better window!
They call him Dithering Dave for a reason...

Not been this excited about a signing in a long time.

Glad we've signed him, not only because he's quality, but I was pissed off at how we fecked him about last summer. At least we've finally righted that wrong and hopefully he'll enjoy himself here.

Suarez has hogged the limelight on this. No websites reporting this news as their headline.

Finally confirmed by Man Utd. This is how you do a bloody transfer!

Cannot wait until pre-season now.

immense feeling having him on board:) now sign the other herrera to make the best herrera-herrera midfield duo in history of football! Good job Ed anyway.. three days ago nobody knew thing. today he hold the red jersey. Cant wait to see him. I am curious which number he will take

Full muppet now, posted this thread within seconds of him updating his twitter and posted the official tweet within seconds too. My first full muppet saga since I've been active on the Caf... it has been fantastic. :devil:

Even more excited about this then the Mata signing, we signed a player we actually desperately needed for once :drool: Now if we sign another midfielder and a center back, it'll be a dream summer. Actually the only way to top this would be to sign Alexis Sanchez now too

Suarez has hogged the limelight on this. No websites reporting this news as their headline.

Oh well. Who cares. We have finally signed a decent CM! (At least I hope he is decent).

His first touch and passing always goes up to 20 on FM by 2017 so in three years time he'll essentially be the best midfielder in the world.

This is great news. What was Athletic playing at with that tweet earlier today?

Nice of him to make a farewell video like that.

He bought his own clause
He bought his own claaauuuse
Ander Herrera
He bought his own clause

:lol:

Just shows the difference in mentality between the two. Moyes is such a negative, self-defeating twat.

I thought we were never going to speak of him again?

Status
Not open for further replies.