View full 2014-15 profile

6.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a player, he played atleast a dozen through balls of absolute quality there. Best debut ever!

Set to be fans favourite just like Mata within next months. Wanted to come here, runs a fecking lot and then those killer passes, fantastic guy.

Him and Mata linking up was fun.

Not sure how a Vidal-Herrera midfield partnership would work but I'd definitely enjoy finding out...

Made more through balls in the last few minutes than our whole midfield combined last season.

What a great first 'unofficial' game!

Very very encouraging start (I am very excited to say the least) but it is still early days, guys. He was sweep all the pre-season MOTM awards but we'll only see how good he in the first few games in the league.

Had acres to play in but used the space well and is pure class on the ball, very exciting debut for sure.

Absolutely ran the show. He definitely needs a high energy partner in the middle. Deservedly man of the match. Some of his play was absolutely world class.

This is one of those days that you just know. It doesn't matter who opposition is. His first touch is just class. I don't think the opposition will make a difference to that. The through balls might be more difficult against harder teams. I'm about this close to claiming that he can replace scholsey

unbelievably good tonight, easily MOTM, passing was super, movement as well, looks like a natural United player already, so excited to see him play against the bigger teams now!

It really is what United could be capable of doing all these years with a proper midfielder capable of playmaking.

This is one of those days that you just know. It doesn't matter who opposition is. His first touch is just class. I don't think the opposition will make a difference to that. The through balls might be more difficult against harder teams. I'm about this close to claiming that he can replace scholsey
Sure as hell looked like Scholes MK II out there.

It is beyond belief that United backed out of a deal to sign Herrera last summer. WTF were we thinking?

If we would have got him then we would have done slightly better and Moyes would still be here. Be happy it took a year...

:lol: Every cloud I suppose...

I wonder how different last season would have been with Herrera instead of Fellaini.

Don't. I've done this to myself repeatedly. Its better just to think Moyes would've benched him for not getting it wide early and often enough. Let's leave last season firmly in the past

Status
Not open for further replies.