View full 2014-15 profile

6.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't expect anyone to know who she is, but Ander has a striking resemblance to female poker player Vanessa Selbst.

Vanessa_Selbst-61.jpg

With that face, it won't matter how he performs, he will be loved regardless.

:lol: That's why I love caf. There is always somebody around with a great sense of humour.

Mata just seems like the nicest guy, pretty much everyone in the squad is always taking photo's with him xD

Not ashamed to say I watched almost every single Athletic Bilbao game last season. I partly felt sorry for Ander after the way our move for him fell through at the 11th hour and I also had a feeling that we would go back in for him at some point so wanted to see how he got on over the season. I'm excited he's here for sure and can't wait to see what role he plays under LvG as the role he played at Athletic Club last season was further forward (but he definitely isn't a typical number 10 imo).

I forgot about Nani's existence.

Why do some people feel the need to do some silly thing with their hand when a camera is out rather than just be normal? For example, Nani is mimicking the universal signal for a telephone there, for no apparent reason. It's almost instinctive, like the people who point at the nearest person to them during a picture for no reason at all. I blame Sean Kingston for all this.

Why do some people feel the need to do some silly thing with their hand when a camera is out rather than just be normal? For example, Nani is mimicking the universal signal for a telephone there, for no apparent reason. It's almost instinctive, like the people who point at the nearest person to them during a picture for no reason at all. I blame Sean Kingston for all this.

The real criminal is Alexander Graham Bell, I bet that was his plan all along.

Bell? Ha! That wastrel. Antonio Meucci is the real villian here.

That is what I love about Nani, you just know he has researched some of our times greatest inventors and he honours them with hand signs to spark discussions all around the globe.

He seems a very popular and sociable lad which is great. Already pictured going out for meals and days out with various members of the squad.

He seems a very popular and sociable lad which is great. Already pictured going out for meals and days out with various members of the squad.
Helps when he can speak English as well.

People just don't get Nani and how dedicated he is to the club. See, here Nani is actually doing a sideways "M" for Manchester United and has three fingers for the middle bit to bring attention to the new addidas deal.

People just don't get Nani and how dedicated he is to the club. See, here Nani is actually doing a sideways "M" for Manchester United and has three fingers for the middle bit to bring attention to the new addidas deal.
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.