View full 2014-15 profile

6.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems so genuinely excited about joining us, which is refreshing to see in this day and age of football.

He played more in attacking midfield for Everton in his final season than he did right up top, didn't he?
Wherever he played, he was still used as a target man more or less. He definitely wasn't a defensive midfielder and wasn't used for his on the ball ability. Same with Belgium really, he isn't used as a box to box player or defensive midfielder, he's the most advanced one usually.

He's going to challenge Mata and Chicha for most likeable, loveable little chappie at the club.

Wherever he played, he was still used as a target man more or less. He definitely wasn't a defensive midfielder and wasn't used for his on the ball ability. Same with Belgium really, he isn't used as a box to box player or defensive midfielder, he's the most advanced one usually.
Yeah, alright. That's a pretty good case.

10440967_10202834595240034_5952334226803320670_n.jpg

Great signing, few more of those and we are in business.

LvG, Herrera, Shaw next? Couple more signings after that? Is this real life?

I'm trying to not get ahead of myself but with this signing and the potential for more to come added to how impressive Van Gaal has been in Brazil it's very hard not to be very excited for the new season.

I remember the feeling of desperation when it looked like Moyes was going to be here for a while, it's so different right now.

I'm trying to not get ahead of myself but with this signing and the potential for more to come added to how impressive Van Gaal has been in Brazil it's very hard not to be very excited for the new season.

I remember the feeling of desperation when it looked like Moyes was going to be here for a while, it's so different right now.

Yep, I'm trying to not get carried away. But the difference between now and the 'Moyes era' is just night and day.

Delighted with this signing and also the speed at which it was wrapped up. Less than three days from the story breaking to the deal being announced.

Good signing. Gave us the run around a few seasons ago and should add more quality to our midfield. He might not be the big name but I'm sure he will improve his game at United and have a very good career here!

Very happy that we managed to sign this lad. Great player though I think we need one more in midfield to sort out our issues but Ander instantaneously makes us better which is always what you want from a transfer. Cant wait to see him start in a red shirt!

The sort of good news I needed today. Van Gaal will definitely get the best out of him.

Three man midfield, surely? From whatever I've read or heard on him, he suits it perfectly.

Yep, I'm trying to not get carried away. But the difference between now and the 'Moyes era' is just night and day.
It was like we'd stepped in dog shit. The stench was everywhere.
Teams breaking their ducks against us. Cup exits. Transfer messes. Awful press conferences. Players leaving. etc

It is like someone has opened the curtains.

Status
Not open for further replies.