All ticket/travel information thread - 2024/25 edition - Ticket Purchasing FAQ in OP. Please read it and be careful purchasing tickets

So how are people getting around the whole QR thing?
I've got a few matches this year that i'd like to take my family members to, but theyre purchased for me and my missus' membership. Other than giving them the phone while we go, what other options do I have? Seems a bit extreme and daft.
You can take a photo of the QR code, this has worked for me.

So how are people getting around the whole QR thing?
I've got a few matches this year that i'd like to take my family members to, but theyre purchased for me and my missus' membership. Other than giving them the phone while we go, what other options do I have? Seems a bit extreme and daft.
As Greg says, you can take a picture of the QR code off their phone and it scans , you can’t screenshot it. To get round the “ QR code only appearing 3 hours before kick off “ all you have to do is set the time and date on your phone to a future date and the QR code will appear, if you set it to next May every league game will be there.

Long shot but I'm looking for a single for Chelsea. I have a forwarding membership. Will be flying in from Sweden anyway so I hope someone on here can help me out.

As Greg says, you can take a picture of the QR code off their phone and it scans , you can’t screenshot it. To get round the “ QR code only appearing 3 hours before kick off “ all you have to do is set the time and date on your phone to a future date and the QR code will appear, if you set it to next May every league game will be there.
Awesome, didn't know that tip!

My app keeps crashing when I try to access tickets, I'm due there this weekend.
Happening to a few others too I hear.
Tried all the tech fixes, delete and reinstall etc , no joy.

Kind of Worrying

Hi

The following games available. Would prefer to sell all of them together. Please message me if you're interested.

Nov
Sun 03 16:30 Chelsea
Thu 07 20:00 Paok
Thu 28 20:00 Bodo Glimt
Jan
Wed 15 20:00 Southampton
Thu 23 20:00 Rangers

Cheers

Hi

The following games available. Would prefer to sell all of them together. Please message me if you're interested.

Nov
Jan

Cheers

I'll take Chelsea if available.

If anyone is after a pair for Brentford, I’m going to sell back to the club so they should appear on their shortly, located in W3103.

Hi

Nov
Jan

Cheers
Hi, I'd love to grab a single for Southampton. I have a lite membership, in case it matters.

Have up to 8 tickets available for both Leicester (cup) and Bodo fixtures, 4 in Stretford End (W3104+W3105) and 4 in North Stand (N2411).

Drop me a DM if interested, members only please.

Just a bump on this, drop me a DM if interested in either of these games.

Has anyone worked out why the discrepancy?
I have just noticed that it now says, "Updated: 07/10/2024 and figures include all supporters with credits, not just those who hold a live product."

Does that mean the previous figures did not include anyone who doesn't have an active membership eg. bought a membership for an away last season and then never renewed it for this season?

I have just noticed that it now says, "Updated: 07/10/2024 and figures include all supporters with credits, not just those who hold a live product."

Does that mean the previous figures did not include anyone who doesn't have an active membership eg. bought a membership for an away last season and then never renewed it for this season?

That would make sense. If a membership lapses is the credit still valid? If someone went to Barcelona two seasons ago and no longer has an active membership then decided to purchase a membership today will their credit still be in tact?

That would make sense. If a membership lapses is the credit still valid? If someone went to Barcelona two seasons ago and no longer has an active membership then decided to purchase a membership today will their credit still be in tact?
Should be as long as it's under the same membership number and it's within the 3 years still

Very long shot I guess, but if anyone has a pair for Chelsea on Nov 3rd, I would happily have them please.

Fenerbahce returns ballot starting soon
Just got notified I got one. Delighted. But the system is still wank.

Email I got reads:

Priority in the ballot was given to those with the highest number of credits and, based on the number of applications vs. the number of tickets available, all supporters with 2 or more credits were guaranteed a ticket. The remaining tickets were balloted at random to those on 1 credit.

We will be in touch in the coming days to confirm how you will receive your ticket, send the travel report link to complete your details and provide information about your trip to Turkey. In the meantime, if you're unable to attend please contact us before 12pm on Friday 18th October, after this point we will be unable to accept cancellations

So everyone on 2 credits was able to get a ticket and some on 1 credit. There were 2,398 tickets available and 4,400 people have 2 or more credits which means that just over 50% of eligible people wanted a ticket. Interesting stat for future away ballots, in particular the Plzen one where only 643 tickets are available which looks like it will go to 6 or 5 credits (disregarding Fenerbahce credits).

Looking for a spare for Forrest at home on 7th December for a mate, happy to repay the favour for any games people need a spare for. Please DM me if you have a spare, he is a member.

On a separate note, Got West Ham away in the ballot last week, Have heard it's not a great away with no away friendly boozers nearby. Anyone done it before?

So everyone on 2 credits was able to get a ticket and some on 1 credit. There were 2,398 tickets available and 4,400 people have 2 or more credits which means that just over 50% of eligible people wanted a ticket. Interesting stat for future away ballots, in particular the Plzen one where only 643 tickets are available which looks like it will go to 6 or 5 credits (disregarding Fenerbahce credits).
Can't see it going to that low credits, personally. That 50% figure is massively skewed to the lower end of the credits. Only one person currently on 9 or 10 credits currently didn't attend Porto

Last edited:
Writing again as my post is now too far back... still looking for a single to Chelsea (H) if anyone has a spare.

from united RE Fenerbache. bit ridiculous. i am supposed to be staying in Kadikoy!

SHUTTLE BUSES

On instruction from the local Police in Istanbul, United supporters must use a shuttle bus service between Sultanahmet Square and Şükrü Saracoğlu Stadium, before and after the game.

All coaches will be located at Sultanahmet Square at 16:00 (local time). Ticket checks and bag and body searches will be conducted by official security officers. The coaches will depart at 17:00 with an expected stadium arrival of 18:00 – 19:00.

Once the buses have left, they will NOT return to collect fans that have arrived late to the departure point. Fans should be aware that there will be no toilet facilities on board.

IMPORTANT:
Supporters are requested to avoid travelling via Taksim Square due to Besiktas playing away at Lyon on the same evening - this area is expected to be extremely busy with local fans watching the game in bars and restaurants.

POST-MATCH

On instruction from the local Police in Istanbul, our supporters will be held in the visiting supporters’ section after the game for up to 60 minutes (supporters will have access to facilities). It is then asked that all supporters to take the shuttle bus back to Sultanahmet Square.

We appreciate and apologise for the significant inconvenience this will cause to some of your plans. However, we must relay the strong advice of the host country security and police forces and ask you comply with their request. Any further information or changes to departure times will be communicated via our Matchday X account and WhatsApp group as well as updating our online travel guide.

And no ticket collection again in Istanbul.

I wonder if this is now going to be the case for every European away?

from united RE Fenerbache. bit ridiculous. i am supposed to be staying in Kadikoy!

SHUTTLE BUSES

On instruction from the local Police in Istanbul, United supporters must use a shuttle bus service between Sultanahmet Square and Şükrü Saracoğlu Stadium, before and after the game.

All coaches will be located at Sultanahmet Square at 16:00 (local time). Ticket checks and bag and body searches will be conducted by official security officers. The coaches will depart at 17:00 with an expected stadium arrival of 18:00 – 19:00.

Once the buses have left, they will NOT return to collect fans that have arrived late to the departure point. Fans should be aware that there will be no toilet facilities on board.

IMPORTANT: Supporters are requested to avoid travelling via Taksim Square due to Besiktas playing away at Lyon on the same evening - this area is expected to be extremely busy with local fans watching the game in bars and restaurants.

POST-MATCH

On instruction from the local Police in Istanbul, our supporters will be held in the visiting supporters’ section after the game for up to 60 minutes (supporters will have access to facilities). It is then asked that all supporters to take the shuttle bus back to Sultanahmet Square.

We appreciate and apologise for the significant inconvenience this will cause to some of your plans. However, we must relay the strong advice of the host country security and police forces and ask you comply with their request. Any further information or changes to departure times will be communicated via our Matchday X account and WhatsApp group as well as updating our online travel guide.
This is some shit… Travelling from denmark and arriving in Turkey around 16:30-17.. I thought 5 hours would be enough to get to The Stadium. But now I have to book another flight.