All ticket/travel information thread - 2024/25 edition - Ticket Purchasing FAQ in OP. Please read it and be careful purchasing tickets

This is some shit… Travelling from denmark and arriving in Turkey around 16:30-17.. I thought 5 hours would be enough to get to The Stadium. But now I have to book another flight.
Last season the buses left over an hour after the stated time so you might be ok

This is some shit… Travelling from denmark and arriving in Turkey around 16:30-17.. I thought 5 hours would be enough to get to The Stadium. But now I have to book another flight.
Ignore it mate. You will be fine. U can make your own way there. It's just scare mongering. Just fyi it takes like an hour get from the airport to the city. 5 hours will be enough but I just hope your flight isn't delayed

Ignore it mate. You will be fine. U can make your own way there. It's just scare mongering. Just fyi it takes like an hour get from the airport to the city. 5 hours will be enough but I just hope your flight isn't delayed
Yeah i agree. I dont land till 5.40 and its only 45 min on the metro. So im just going to wing it when i get there

My app keeps crashing when I try to access tickets, I'm due there this weekend.
Happening to a few others too I hear.
Tried all the tech fixes, delete and reinstall etc , no joy.

Kind of Worrying
Is it working now ? I know my brother had the same issue with a Samsung phone

Anyone get the travel form for Fenerbache?

My passport has letters in it not only numbers. But seems I can't insert the letters on the form, only numbers. So Ive just dropped them off and only put the numbers. feck it. Not sure what else I can do.

Same with flight number. It's TK1234, but I can't enter TK on the form so just put 1234.

not sure if any of this makes any difference whatsoever, just a bit annoying.

Anyone's ticket not on the email United sent or am i going blind

yeah, up to now seems they have only given the info about getting to and from the stadium and to complete the travel form.

I didn't see any ticket.

from united RE Fenerbache. bit ridiculous. i am supposed to be staying in Kadikoy!

SHUTTLE BUSES

On instruction from the local Police in Istanbul, United supporters must use a shuttle bus service between Sultanahmet Square and Şükrü Saracoğlu Stadium, before and after the game.

All coaches will be located at Sultanahmet Square at 16:00 (local time). Ticket checks and bag and body searches will be conducted by official security officers. The coaches will depart at 17:00 with an expected stadium arrival of 18:00 – 19:00.

Once the buses have left, they will NOT return to collect fans that have arrived late to the departure point. Fans should be aware that there will be no toilet facilities on board.

IMPORTANT: Supporters are requested to avoid travelling via Taksim Square due to Besiktas playing away at Lyon on the same evening - this area is expected to be extremely busy with local fans watching the game in bars and restaurants.

POST-MATCH

On instruction from the local Police in Istanbul, our supporters will be held in the visiting supporters’ section after the game for up to 60 minutes (supporters will have access to facilities). It is then asked that all supporters to take the shuttle bus back to Sultanahmet Square.

We appreciate and apologise for the significant inconvenience this will cause to some of your plans. However, we must relay the strong advice of the host country security and police forces and ask you comply with their request. Any further information or changes to departure times will be communicated via our Matchday X account and WhatsApp group as well as updating our online travel guide.
They're having a laugh here. I'm staying in Kadikoy too, no chance am I heading over to Sultanhamet to come back and get to the ground 2-3 hours before kick off. Same for after the game, no chance am I heading back to Sultanhamet at 2am or whatever it'll be. Mental bastards.

Anyone get the travel form for Fenerbache?

My passport has letters in it not only numbers. But seems I can't insert the letters on the form, only numbers. So Ive just dropped them off and only put the numbers. feck it. Not sure what else I can do.

Same with flight number. It's TK1234, but I can't enter TK on the form so just put 1234.

not sure if any of this makes any difference whatsoever, just a bit annoying.
I don’t think it matters too much I usually just input digits into it but if you copy and paste your number/letters into the box it works

Amazed at how many tickets are available for this game on a match day. The club actually sent out a text message yesterday due to the numbers returned for the fixture.

Fans are voting with their feet. Won't be long now, they won't ticket fall offs.

Amazed at how many tickets are available for this game on a match day. The club actually sent out a text message yesterday due to the numbers returned for the fixture.

Fans are voting with their feet. Won't be long now, they won't ticket fall offs.
It is mainly singles though.

Iv had a look this morning and can’t see two together - maybe in the quadrants but other than that it’s singles.

Some great single tickets around though!

Reactions: Rood
No tickets sent yet
I’m fully expecting it to be a PDF job given the whole shuttle bus situation.

The police want us in certain places at certain times. Ticket collections would only prolong any perceived “loitering” by fans.

I’m fully expecting it to be a PDF job given the whole shuttle bus situation.

The police want us in certain places at certain times. Ticket collections would only prolong any perceived “loitering” by fans.
It’s been confirmed as a pdf ticket .

Did anyone see the lad getting kicked out of the TRA today? Looked like he swung a punch at the copper.

Apologies if this isn't the right thread for the conversation.

Booked another flight just to be safe.. Are you sure they’ll let you if you dont come by The busses??
Last season the buses left over an hour after the stated time so you might be ok
Yeah I remembered that. Absolute shit show… Need to load up on Food and drinks this time :D

Did anyone see the lad getting kicked out of the TRA today? Looked like he swung a punch at the copper.

Didnt see what happened, just heard the cheering then seen about 6-7 stewards and police dragging him out, then everyone around that corner spent the next 5-10 minutes throwing what looked like a bobble hat around while cheering :lol:

Didnt see what happened, just heard the cheering then seen about 6-7 stewards and police dragging him out, then everyone around that corner spent the next 5-10 minutes throwing what looked like a bobble hat around while cheering :lol:
Yep, that was the hat of the guy who got thrown out. It must've fallen off mid-scrap. This is what happens when we don't shoot towards the Stretford End second half. We find more entertainment in watching a hat getting thrown around :lol:

Got a pair available for the following in W3103.

Leicester (League Cup)
PAOK

£60 for either game, if you can take both games I will do them for £100.

Booked another flight just to be safe.. Are you sure they’ll let you if you dont come by The busses??

Yeah I remembered that. Absolute shit show… Need to load up on Food and drinks this time :D
Yeah they'll have to let u in mate. Can't not let u in. Tried do the same for Gala but if you're staying near the ground you're not gonna do a 5 hour detour round Istanbul to come back to the same place again

New one, United sold my seat yesterday to someone else… same seat number but with “a” next to it. Ended up hanging with the steward until I could find an empty. Unreal.

New one, United sold my seat yesterday to someone else… same seat number but with “a” next to it. Ended up hanging with the steward until I could find an empty. Unreal.
Wow! Would love to hear their explanation for this.

After a pair for Bournemouth if anyone has any going? Fat chance I know, but..

This happened in W210 a few rows from me -it's not actually the TRA section nowadays, they moved next door this season

Just dropping a line for future sales that I bought tickets from @Jordi for Brentford this weekend and everything went smoothly so can recommend

Reactions: Rood

The bigger crime was his shirt. I'm not one for wearing football shirts but each to their own; this season's third shirt with CR 7 on the back. Yes, not Ronaldo 7 which would've been bad enough, "CR" 7. Lock him up and throw away the key.

Is it compulsory to take these buses in Istanbul ?

I mean if this all goes the way they say it will, and add a minimum 60 min lock in at the end on top, then that’s gonna be like 7/8 hours minimum at the stadium.

And throw in you can’t even buy a pint in that whole time !

Is it compulsory to take these buses in Istanbul ?

I mean if this all goes the way they say it will, and add a minimum 60 min lock in at the end on top, then that’s gonna be like 7/8 hours minimum at the stadium.

And throw in you can’t even buy a pint in that whole time !
It’s not compulsory , you just can slip away from the crowd but I wouldn’t be wearing any colours if you’re making your own out of there .