All ticket/travel information thread - 2024/25 edition - Ticket Purchasing FAQ in OP. Please read it and be careful purchasing tickets

Anyone in Porto? It’s fecking grim here at the moment , rain hasn’t stopped and most flights in are delayed 2 hours due to fog

I don't think that is true - a tout can buy a full membership just as easily as a forwarding membership and if the club was to find out your ticket was eventually sold on at a higher price then you would lose your ST regardless

You just have to know who you are forwarding to
Like I said if ticket is transferred to a One United membership it’s no longer his problem. You’re not losing it unless you’ve sold it on as a profit yourself.

A few weeks ago, I put a message on this thread about a ‘Discord’ that sends you a notification whenever a United ticket goes up for sale on the website.

Anyway, I saw the lad again at the weekend and he told me that it is just called Seatify - https://www.seatify.co.uk/.

No idea how it works in reality but he assured me that it is useful as long as you respond to the notification fairly quickly

Please don’t shoot the messenger
I used it last season and it worked really well. It’s paywalled behind a monthly subscription now though.
Anyone in Porto? It’s fecking grim here at the moment , rain hasn’t stopped and most flights in are delayed 2 hours due to fog
Lovely bit of foreshadowing, eh :D My packed flight was supposed to leave at 18:55 and we’re still sat on it with no sign of a departure slot.

Trying to maintain the will to live but the worlds loudest man is bellowing out the latest flight radar app updates to the plane as if he works for Ryanair ffs.

I used it last season and it worked really well. It’s paywalled behind a monthly subscription now though.

Lovely bit of foreshadowing, eh :D My packed flight was supposed to leave at 18:55 and we’re still sat on it with no sign of a departure slot.

Trying to maintain the will to live but the worlds loudest man is bellowing out the latest flight radar app updates to the plane as if he works for Ryanair ffs.
Thanks for vouching for it. I was a tad dubious.

Coming out to Porto tomorrow. Can you please clear the fog before then?

Like I said if ticket is transferred to a One United membership it’s no longer his problem. You’re not losing it unless you’ve sold it on as a profit yourself.

Again this is not true in a case of touting - who told you this ?

Plus as I told you before, you have no idea what kind of membership anyone has anyway - it doesn't tell you when forwarding

Last edited:
Just applied for Fenerbache. I dropped to 2 credits this season so fingers crossed

Again this is not true in a case of touting - who told you this ?

Plus as I told you before, you have no idea what kind of membership anyone has anyway - it doesn't tell you when forwarding
It is true , I know because a ST holder (a mate of mine) got a phone call about it to let them know but as it was a Full membership he sent it to nothing happened. He sold it through Twitter .

If my Utd membership is associated with a supporters club, can I forward a match ticket to another member (not in the supporters club)?

For transparency, my brother in law (not really a football fan) wants to take his son to match next Feb/Mar. I was thinking that if he bought the cheapest memberships (ie. forwarding) that I could buy the tickets through my Club and forward to him.

Hey guys, very long shot, but if anyone’s flight got cancelled , I’m looking for a spare for the away end

If my Utd membership is associated with a supporters club, can I forward a match ticket to another member (not in the supporters club)?

For transparency, my brother in law (not really a football fan) wants to take his son to match next Feb/Mar. I was thinking that if he bought the cheapest memberships (ie. forwarding) that I could buy the tickets through my Club and forward to him.

You can't forward tickets as a member.

How long will it take for porto credits to be added, will they be used for the fenerbahce application?

Did you get an email about the ballot opening? I only just realised by pure chance as I was looking for info on Villa ffs.

No, no email. I was the same as you was just browsing and saw it was open.

Pretty sure the earlier communication said it wouldn’t open until today but seems they opened it earlier

Looking for 4 tickets to Forrest on Dec 7th for wife and I and 2 friends. Don’t have to be together. Will be in Manchester and would love to see a match. All 4 of us have full memberships.

Looking for a game in January to take my son for his 9th Birthday - First time at OT - I'm a member and regularly check games and am looking at the less desirable one's like Soton/ Brighton/ Palace in Jan/ Feb.

There are so many single seats available and not one pair together - Do they ever become available or am I just wasting my time? Also if I did get the tickets that were further away from each other, is it acceptable to stand or is that a bit frowned on? He's not confident enough at this age to sit on his own in such a crowded area - Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Looking for a game in January to take my son for his 9th Birthday - First time at OT - I'm a member and regularly check games and am looking at the less desirable one's like Soton/ Brighton/ Palace in Jan/ Feb.

There are so many single seats available and not one pair together - Do they ever become available or am I just wasting my time? Also if I did get the tickets that were further away from each other, is it acceptable to stand or is that a bit frowned on? He's not confident enough at this age to sit on his own in such a crowded area - Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'd be hopeful someone on here will sort you a pair for one of those games a decent time in advance mate.

Thanks mate

In reading that back other than giving you anecdotal hope I've not answered your question there.

Yes pairs will pop up, there were actually loads this morning but they go within an hour and there's no logic to the drop timings.

In terms of if you can stand / shift around. It's entirely dependent on where in the stadium you are. For that profile of fixture, you'd likely only get away with it in West Stand Lower/Upper, and potentially East Lower or J Stand. But none of it guaranteed if you got the wrong steward / a nob head near you.

In reading that back other than giving you anecdotal hope I've not answered your question there.

Yes pairs will pop up, there were actually loads this morning but they go within an hour and there's no logic to the drop timings.

In terms of if you can stand / shift around. It's entirely dependent on where in the stadium you are. For that profile of fixture, you'd likely only get away with it in West Stand Lower/Upper, and potentially East Lower or J Stand. But none of it guaranteed if you got the wrong steward / a nob head near you.

Haha that's Ok, no worries but thanks for the response.

Just seems I will need to constantly scour the site, it's bad how you can't search for a pair rather than just "No of tickets available" as I have to trawl through each stand constantly... but thanks for the response, not worth taking the risk i.e. standing if you do get the wrong person.

Missed the drop this morning - was hoping to grab a pair for the Bournemouth game. If anyone has a pair going, let me know. Cheers

Was one of the best aways in a long time atmosphere wise. No alcohol in the ground certainly helps things

The drops are rubbish. Every time I end up with 42000 people infront of me.

I totally agree they usually are and I’d almost given up bothering these days. However yesterday I was 36k in the queue, left it for an hour and a half, and when I got in I could have had a Stretford End ticket for pretty much every game. As it was, I chose the four games I can attend or don’t already have, and bought those.

There were also loads left around the ground at that time. Very strange indeed.

What are the odds that there will be another bunch United-Everton tickets released? Coming over from Estonia for a bunch of gigs in Manchester and already got Bodø/Glimt tickets, but would love to see Premier League as well as I've only been to a league cup game before.

What are the odds that there will be another bunch United-Everton tickets released? Coming over from Estonia for a bunch of gigs in Manchester and already got Bodø/Glimt tickets, but would love to see Premier League as well as I've only been to a league cup game before.
Not sure they'll be another bunch as such, but I'd expect to see a few available between now and the game as season ticket holders return them if they can't attend.