All ticket/travel information thread - 2024/25 edition - Ticket Purchasing FAQ in OP. Please read it and be careful purchasing tickets

The fans forum should reconvene ASAP.
They have and United have come back and said financially European away collections cost too much. It’s not a necessity or some rubbish like that . But unfortunately it will lead to plenty of people either touting tickets or selling them off and getting a credit for it just like the poster in the previous page

Any Ajax attendees here, or anybody who knows how the ticketing system works for Europa games at Ajax? I'm over in Amsterdam while they are home to Tel Aviv in a few weeks and I've only just now been informed the resale system through the Ajax site is only for home games and I was kind of banking on that. Next best option is £90 through a third party website which I'd rather avoid but is this my likely only choice?

Any doubles or trios going for any non-league cup games? All three are members.

Last time we sat in N2401 and it was a bit too cosy :lol:

I’ve got a cracking pair of North stand T 1 half way line seats left for the Leicester cup game, one can be a concession if needed , or any loners out there I still have a single in E236 right behind the goal.

Am I right in saying that ST holders can’t forward tickets to other members for cup games but all league games are ok?

Don’t think I’ve ever sent so many messages over a 24 hour period!!

Have any ST holders had to purchase ANOTHER membership on top of their ST to be allowed to forward tickets on??

A lad I sit with sent my son his ticket for Brentford at the weekend with no issues but tried to send his Leicester one yesterday and it would not allow him to do it on the app or the website.

When he rang the club yesterday, thinking it was an issue because of it being a cup game, hence the above message being posted by me, the club told him he had to purchase another membership. Anyone else had the same??

Looking for 3 tickets together for PAOK, first tier only. Ideally would like the same 3 seats for the Newcastle match too. Dm me

They have and United have come back and said financially European away collections cost too much. It’s not a necessity or some rubbish like that . But unfortunately it will lead to plenty of people either touting tickets or selling them off and getting a credit for it just like the poster in the previous page

You are exactly the reason why European away collections been cancelled is a joke. You’ve gained 2 credits by not attending either.

Porto I was stuck on the other side of the world hence the last minute sale but you're not wrong re: Fenerbahce. FYI, I totally agree - the collections should've never been cancelled and the system (in its current form) is an absolute joke.

I've already got my flights and hotels booked for Plzen and outbound flight for Bucharest. If I decide to not buy Fenerbahce but my 'credit peers' do, I'm immediately down 1 credit and it makes it exponentially more difficult to secure the tickets for the next 2 games, especially given the stadium capacity for Plzen. I don't owe United nor other match-attending supporters anything and I'm not buying for profit... I bought Fenerbahce to ensure that I maintain a level playing field with other 'high-loyalty' fans who have no doubt done exactly the same thing.

For what it’s worth, I believe collections for all Domestic and European Aways should be at the ground with ID... I'm also a supporter of collection from OT, even though this would be an inconvenience for me. (90% of the touts I know of are based outside of Manchester).

Would getting a 1835 train (Piccadilly) from a 3pm kick off be doable?

Yes. You could walk it in an hour (dont do that) so as long as you leave on the full time whistle and head to a metrolink station you will make it.

The longer you leave it and the slower you walk will add to the stress though

643 for plzen. Probably 8 credits plus. With no collections imagine everyone will apply and pass to mates.

Would getting a 1835 train (Piccadilly) from a 3pm kick off be doable?
3pm kick offs I get the 18:21 train back up to Edinburgh and make it no problem, normally with time to spare. . Leave sharp and walk to exchange quay tram stop

Reactions: Rood
Yep it's fecked now. Our end in Istanbul was full of local Turks :lol:
I couldn't believe it! So many! There was a bloke behind me humming along to the fenerbache songs :lol:
The whole thing was a shitstorm
I spoke to a few guys at airport today and they said their bus took 2.5 hours to get to the ground!
Then we we were held for 1hr 45mins (although i heard the fenerbache fans were blocking the road to let the buses in).
Did everyone get bussed back?
Few of us found a hole in the fence, 5 mins trek through some vegetation, over a fence and then disappeared into kadikoy :lol: (if the lad who nearly fell into the open sewer is on here, hope your fingers are ok!)

Spare Leicester in league cup: £20

J stand. Available to member only. £32 FV. Will take 20 quid for it. DM if interested.