All ticket/travel information thread - 2024/25 edition - Ticket Purchasing FAQ in OP. Please read it and be careful purchasing tickets

What are the odds that there will be another bunch United-Everton tickets released? Coming over from Estonia for a bunch of gigs in Manchester and already got Bodø/Glimt tickets, but would love to see Premier League as well as I've only been to a league cup game before.
Best time seems to be a few hours before kick off. Could pick your stand for spurs game

Will they run the ballot for fenerbache today ?

I’m one doesn’t like to book anything until I know I have a ticket
It should be today, however they may have buggered up the Porto credits. The table showing the number of credits issued doesn't add up at all.

Pegasus offer free 24 hour cancellation so you could always book flights through them just in case although there may be cheaper routes/airlines.

It should be today, however they may have buggered up the Porto credits. The table showing the number of credits issued doesn't add up at all.

Pegasus offer free 24 hour cancellation so you could always book flights through them just in case although there may be cheaper routes/airlines.
Cheers. Was wondering about the credits also.

I’ve only 2 this season and looking at the list I’m now not hopeful !

These are the old credits. What do you think the issue is?

These are the old credits. What do you think the issue is?
They're now saying there are 4,494 on one credit compared to the 3,247 before Porto. Only 5% of the allocation was for people on zero credits and the ballot only went down to two so there's no way it could have gone up by 1,247.

Before Porto, 18,760 individual credits had been issued overall. Now that number is 23,293, a difference of 4,533. The allocation for Porto was 2,502 so where have the extra 2,031 credits come from?

They're now saying there are 4,494 on one credit compared to the 3,247 before Porto. Only 5% of the allocation was for people on zero credits and the ballot only went down to two so there's no way it could have gone up by 1,247.

Before Porto, 18,760 individual credits had been issued overall. Now that number is 23,293, a difference of 4,533. The allocation for Porto was 2,502 so where have the extra 2,031 credits come from?
Yes you're right, that doesn't add up at all

Priority in the ballot was given to those with the highest number of credits and, based on the number of applications vs. the number of tickets available, all supporters with 4 or more credits were guaranteed a ticket. The remaining tickets were balloted at random to those on 3 credits. As our allocation for this fixture was lower than 2,500, we have not balloted 5% of tickets randomly.

One ticket available in the South Stand Upper for the Leicester Carabao Cup match at face value.

Just saw I got Fenerbahce, now need to find a flight that doesn't cost £400! Can anyone recommend a good route from Manchester that doesn't cost a fortune? (Don't mind indirect as long as it doesn't take the piss)

PS. Wanted to share a vouch for @Cliffordbigdog who used my Porto away (FV) last week. Prompt payment, zero dramas!

A pair of Tickets (sat together) are available for Leicester and PAOK fixtures.

East Stand, (near the exits).

Happy to take £85 (below FV). Members only.

DM if interested, cheers.

Have up to 8 tickets available for both Leicester (cup) and Bodo fixtures, 4 in Stretford End (W3104+W3105) and 4 in North Stand (N2411).

Drop me a DM if interested, members only please.

Last edited:
Just saw I got Fenerbahce, now need to find a flight that doesn't cost £400! Can anyone recommend a good route from Manchester that doesn't cost a fortune? (Don't mind indirect as long as it doesn't take the piss)

PS. Wanted to share a vouch for @Cliffordbigdog who used my Porto away (FV) last week. Prompt payment, zero dramas!
Your best bet is probably flying from a London airport.

Up to 5 available for Leicester (LC) in South Stand and willing to offer a PL game to go with them to make it more attractive* too.

*unfortunately both games are likely to come with shitty ETH football
Hi mate - interested in a pair for Leicester (and would take up the offer of a PL game as well). DM?

Has anyone worked out why the discrepancy?

Has anyone worked out why the discrepancy?
It wouldn't change the number too much but would the sportsbreak lads count as some of them were probably on 0 credits. Ino they didn't make it as they cancelled the flight but they still got the credit obviously. Dunno if that would change it much if at all

It wouldn't change the number too much but would the sportsbreak lads count as some of them were probably on 0 credits. Ino they didn't make it as they cancelled the flight but they still got the credit obviously. Dunno if that would change it much if at all
Good point but yes think you're right, if 5% of the total went to random applicants, so not just those on the trip, it accounts for very few of the difference. I'm not obsessed honestly ;-) would just be interested to know.

Anyone know the process for moving on tickets which have been transferred to you?

@Salwan has a pair for Brentford which I transferred to him but he can't make it now so just trying to help him with moving them along.

Thanks

Anyone know the process for moving on tickets which have been transferred to you?

@Salwan has a pair for Brentford which I transferred to him but he can't make it now so just trying to help him with moving them along.

Thanks

Happened to me recently for a ticket I had transferred to a member. I phoned the ticket office and they transferred the ticket to another member.

When do we get to know the results for the Chelsea ballot? I had applied for it and thought they would let me know the result either way. But haven’t got any info.

Are there any United fan pubs in London? Doesn't look like I will be able to get a ticket to the West Ham game, so wanted to watch it in a pub, but would rather be with fellow United supporters and not people who hate United, which I reckon there is no shortage of such in London :)

So how are people getting around the whole QR thing?
I've got a few matches this year that i'd like to take my family members to, but theyre purchased for me and my missus' membership. Other than giving them the phone while we go, what other options do I have? Seems a bit extreme and daft.

Are there any United fan pubs in London? Doesn't look like I will be able to get a ticket to the West Ham game, so wanted to watch it in a pub, but would rather be with fellow United supporters and not people who hate United, which I reckon there is no shortage of such in London :)
The game isn’t going to be shown on tv in any pub. Sky are showing Chelsea vs Newcastle and Arsenal can Liverpool that day.