All ticket/travel information thread - 2011/12: Touting will not be tolerated

Is anyone going to Amsterdam without a ticket? we've got 3 days for 100 quid, I'm not arsed about a ticket it's only a couple of hours out of the trip which will be rocking whatever happens in the match.

I'm going without a ticket at the moment but there's a good chance i'll get one before K/O. Most match-going reds i know are off to Amsterdam. There's going to be thousands and thousands of us! :D

This will be the best euro away in years.

4 together? That's over 10.

And no-one can "drop" the tickets round, it'll no doubt be the same as CL, only the ticket holder will be allowed to collect the tickets in Amsterdam.

Or 4 singles!

My mate is speaking to a guy that says he can sort the 4 through execs. He says we need to send our names and passport details then he will send us a voucher for us to collect the tickets in Amsterdam. Is that how the execs work?

Or 4 singles!

My mate is speaking to a guy that says he can sort the 4 through execs. He says we need to send our names and passport details then he will send us a voucher for us to collect the tickets in Amsterdam. Is that how the execs work?

In this case yes. Because all the tickets have to have the owners names on and linked to photo ID. So for me a ticket in the home end is probably my only option.

are execs gonna be guaranteed tickets for this? ive been unsuccessful in 3 away games this season so far on execs!

Execs are prevented from building up Euro credits unless the execs themselves collect the tickets. That means that unless the exec himself went to at at least 2 of the CL group away games then he cannot guarantee you tickets. As soon as an exec allocates their ticket to someone else a new membership number is created and the credit is placed against that rather than the exec. You need to find out if the exec has been to any Euro aways himself this season, it won't count if he allocated them away.

This basically means that if the ballot is oversubscribed (and it will be certainly), then the ST holders and execs with Euro credits will get tickets first, followed then by execs without credits.

I have 5 execs and a lad from the newbs used them for Benfica, but as I didn't collect one myself there was no credit, the credit instead went to newbies newly created membership number with MUFC. When the Basel game came around I didn't get a single ticket in the either ballot.

Cheers for that.

Basically the guy that said he can sort us with 5 says he is buying 10 off an exec and for buying 10 he gets one for free for himself. He said he done the same for Basel and Benfica meaning the exec himself couldn't have picked up the tickets and therefore has no credits - assuming he is even telling the truth about this exec.

He is asking me to transfer the money via paypal for 5 tickets and he will send us the vouchers you receive once they are allocated. Sounds way too fishy right?

I cant travel to the Bolton game now ffs, so my ST in block N1410 is available if anyone needs one.

Can someone explain to me how away tickets for the FA Cup games are distributed? Are they all drawn out? Do you have to have signed up for all home cup games (FA, Carling Cup etc) to be in with a chance?

Obviously interested in going to the Liverpool match, but i had opted out of the Carling Cup home games.

Can someone explain to me how away tickets for the FA Cup games are distributed? Are they all drawn out? Do you have to have signed up for all home cup games (FA, Carling Cup etc) to be in with a chance?

Obviously interested in going to the Liverpool match, but i had opted out of the Carling Cup home games.

As Robin said, if you opted out the Carling Cup you won't even be able to apply.

Way too fishy at this point. Wait until after the draw at least.

If what he says is true, the exec, like me has not built up any credits this season.
Cheers for that ticket yesterday mate - should have bloody waited for the next round before calling in that favour though!!

Will transfer money into your account tonight.

oldham got 6,136 tickets for liverpool away on friday, so thats the least we are entitled to..

lets see if the c*nts try pull a stunt and dont give it to us.

Just got:
There was an error on the official website when the application for Ajax away opened meaning that supporters could not select the cheaper ticket.

7a056222-3d32-4482-941d-722ae99d1c2d.jpg

I have a number of tickets for the Bolton game if anyone is interested.

I can only talk for myself, and my answer was "nope". I selected the cheaper tickets without problem :confused:

Probably just the first wave of impatient people like me was affected. My second comment wasn't aimed at you personally, just a heads up of someone else has the same problem.
Ticketing office can fix it up for you if you could see only the 92 quid option and applied.

So, there. Sorry if it insulted you or something. Didn't want to imply you're wrong or anything.

p.s.

the silly foxes picture is just for the long wait till the ballot itself, I'm really hoping to get a ticket for this game :angel:

I have a spare pair for Bolton on Saturday if anyone is interested? Can either be in Stretford End (£35 each) or South Stand near the halfway line (£45 each). I'm going myself, so can meet on the day.

PM if interested.

EDIT: Sold

Looks like I'm in Manchester for the Stoke game so if anyone could hook me up with a couple of tickets I'd be interested....

I have a couple going for you if you want them, send me a pm if you want them and i will give you more details

I have 2 pairs for Bolton. Less than cost. Single in Stretty £25.00

Meet at ground.

Anyone ever aired the idea of a trusted sellers list on this thing? Works really well in the newbies - although admittedly there's probably more need for it there - but whenever anyone has a successful/smooth transaction with someone, the lad who started it would add them to the list. And equally, if someone messes someone else around - eg accepts a ticket then backs out or doesn't show/promises something and doesn't deliver, they'd go onto another list.

Good way of looking out for each other and to stop people getting dicked over.

Anyone ever aired the idea of a trusted sellers list on this thing? Works really well in the newbies - although admittedly there's probably more need for it there - but whenever anyone has a successful/smooth transaction with someone, the lad who started it would add them to the list. And equally, if someone messes someone else around - eg accepts a ticket then backs out or doesn't show/promises something and doesn't deliver, they'd go onto another list.

Good way of looking out for each other and to stop people getting dicked over.

It did indeed. It weeded out that dodgey fella mufc_south or some member with a name like that.

It did indeed. It weeded out that dodgey fella mufc_south or some member with a name like that.
Haha did you experience the legend that was MUFC_South too?! He used to make the most far-fetched and ridiculous promises - like having 12 for Liverpool away - only to disappear and never pick up the phone when it came to his end of the deal.

He came back under a number of different aliases as well, always with the same outlandish lies and shitty typing. It was so obvious it was him everytime.

Shame really, met him at Birmingham once, seemed a decent lad. Didn't know then he was the world's biggest bullshitter.

Haha did you experience the legend that was MUFC_South too?! He used to make the most far-fetched and ridiculous promises - like having 12 for Liverpool away - only to disappear and never pick up the phone when it came to his end of the deal.

He came back under a number of different aliases as well, always with the same outlandish lies and shitty typing. It was so obvious it was him everytime.

Shame really, met him at Birmingham once, seemed a decent lad. Didn't know then he was the world's biggest bullshitter.

I met him too and he seemed alright, never got a promised away off him though so I grassed him up to brewlio when he sneaked back on under a new name :)