All ticket/travel information thread - 2011/12: Touting will not be tolerated

Just to finish tonight off, can someone confirm that I'm going to be forced into buying the Europa league tickets?

Just to finish tonight off, can someone confirm that I'm going to be forced into buying the Europa league tickets?

Must be. All home cup games?

Wonder what the attendances will be like.

Must be. All home cup games?

Wonder what the attendances will be like.
I doubt there will be much demand. The question is, do you lose £37 by not attending or pay the £37 and £20 ish to travel/park etc and turn up? The tickets should be discounted but it won't happen.

I've also only just realised the QPR game is a 12pm kick off. What the feck is that about?

I imagine Europa attendances will be similar to the CC v Palace. It's going to be a nightmare shifting spares.

This is where the Automatic Cup Scheme is really going to sting.

If the club had any respect for their fans, they would drop prices for this second rate competition.

can anybody spot a loophole about the ACS and europa league?

im searching in vain for one in the hope there isnt an obligation to take the tickets.

This is where the Automatic Cup Scheme is really going to sting.

If the club had any respect for their fans, they would drop prices for this second rate competition.

can anybody spot a loophole about the ACS and europa league?

im searching in vain for one in the hope there isnt an obligation to take the tickets.

I imagine Europa attendances will be similar to the CC v Palace. It's going to be a nightmare shifting spares.

I posted about this in https://www.redcafe.net/f6/gesture-united-344944/ that thread and was shot down for being a glory hunting plastic fan. Not a stupid thing to expect IMO

I posted about this in https://www.redcafe.net/f6/gesture-united-344944/ that thread and was shot down for being a glory hunting plastic fan. Not a stupid thing to expect IMO

Dear me, just had a read of that thread. Best thing to do would be to stop posting in it. It's easy for the ones that don't go to sit there and get on their high horses. I would love to see how many of them are going to choose to go to the Europa league games.

Seeing as Fulham away is on the 21st are the chances of getting a spare greater due to it being a midweek xmas fixture? I might try my luck around the ground on the day.

Got a pair, or even two pairs, available for Boxing Day game against Wigan. Drop me a PM if interested. Can meet at the ground.

Last time I looked there were about 4000 unsold tickets for Wigan and have now gone on open sale. Good chance for non members to go.

Just got this if anyones interested, pm hp88 in the newbs

Hi Gaz,

Could you do me a favor and post this in the mains for me?

"Have two spares for Newcastle as I can't make it so I'm looking to swap them for a Fulham or QPR pair plus whatever the difference is between ticket prices as the London clubs charge more than £42."

Thanks

Anyone interested in the following swap, I have a single for Fulham away that I got on seatwave for £65 and a single for Newcastle away which is £42 and I need tickets for City away in the cup?

I know its a long shot but I said I would give it a go anyway

ps. These tickets are for swap only so dont pm me looking to buy them, thanks

I need a Fulham away, can help with aways later in the season.

PM, ta.

Right, is someone here trying to wind me up?

ScreenShot2011-12-14at13301PM.png

That is brilliant. I'll take a couple Chelsea away as well. Thanks x

Anyone interested in the following swap, I have a single for Fulham away that I got on seatwave for £65 and a single for Newcastle away which is £42 and I need tickets for City away in the cup?

I know its a long shot but I said I would give it a go anyway

ps. These tickets are for swap only so dont pm me looking to buy them, thanks

still looking for a swap if anyone is interested

anyone know whats the deal with Europa League aways. In fact Europe aways in general? The last and only ever away i've done is Milan away in 06/07 when we got tonked 3-0 in a rain soaked San Siro.

I know its all changed since (i think anyway). Names on tickets have to match passports and that?

Got a text from United if anyones interested.

Bring family or friends to see us play Wigan and/or Blackburn, we will move you so you can sit together. Call 0161 868 8000 to discuss availability. Thank you.

Seeing as Fulham away is on the 21st are the chances of getting a spare greater due to it being a midweek xmas fixture? I might try my luck around the ground on the day.

Have been sorted for Fulham :) Anyone else going?

Any unfortunate soul who's got a spare for Fulham but can't go, I'm here for you. Ta.

I'll be there as usual! How you getting there?

I live in London so it won't be too much hassle for me. I was lucky to get sorted from a mate but I don't think I will be getting to Manchester for a while because it's too expensive.

Tickets available for Wigan and Blackburn.

South and West Stands

Both pairs

Got a spare for Fulham tomorrow night, FV £55. PM if interested.

It's in the "neutral" section, but me and my mate have tickets in the away part, and if you come in through the gates with us (same gate for neutral & away) you'll have no bother getting into the Utd bit.

EDIT: Sold

Got a spare for Fulham tomorrow night, FV £55. PM if interested.

It's in the "neutral" section, but me and my mate have tickets in the away part, and if you come in through the gates with us (same gate for neutral & away) you'll have no bother getting into the Utd bit.

I'll take it if its still going?

Last minute shout for Fulham spares...Can help with an away later in the season etc...

PM ta.

My ST is available for Blackburn for any interested people.

FV (£37) would be preferential but I'm willing to listen to any offers as it is unlikely to Be sold otherwise!!

I am in the unusual position of having a spare away ticket !! Anyone wanting to experience Newcastle away and can meet up before the Blackburn game to hand over then send me a pm £42 is the cost price.

I am in the unusual position of having a spare away ticket !! Anyone wanting to experience Newcastle away and can meet up before the Blackburn game to hand over then send me a pm £42 is the cost price.

ahhh if there is some mad possibility you can get hold of another one from someone i would gladly purchase off you! Id be willing to pay a higher price per ticket for your help and time.

If not no worries im sure someone will snap it off you!

Argh I don't get home to Manchester until the day before that game or else I'd happily buy it! :(