All ticket/travel information thread - 2011/12: Touting will not be tolerated

chubbed for city. Long shot but I have a spare for Newcastle if anyone is interested in a swap:)

Hi,

Due to a personal problem I'm going to have to knock attending games on the head for the remainder of the season. Gutted :(

My season ticket is in W3103 in the Stretford End; I'll sell to someone who wants a taste of having a season ticket and can be trusted with it for below face value as I'd rather the seat was filled by a Red.

There's 10 home games left, so any fair offers PM me. FA cup games we can discuss.

Hi,

Due to a personal problem I'm going to have to knock attending games on the head for the remainder of the season. Gutted :(

My season ticket is in W3103 in the Stretford End; I'll sell to someone who wants a taste of having a season ticket and can be trusted with it for below face value as I'd rather the seat was filled by a Red.

There's 10 home games left, so any fair offers PM me. FA cup games we can discuss.

Good luck selling it mate, I would have snapped this up if I was anywhere close to Manchester but it's difficult being back in London.

I had to sell 2 season tickets at a time when I needed to pay for accomodation at uni . Was difficult getting em sold at first but I got mega lucky and a guy on the cafe bought it from Norway. The worst thing was I had every carling cup home game and barnsley in the cup. The only game I didn't get was City away and was chubbed for the final.

Hi,

Hope problem is sorted asap mate. Would have bought it if I´d be nearer Manc:(

Still looking for a ticket for City on Sunday, cant guarantee another away but if I do get any I will give first refusal

Season ticket still available for the remaining 9 league games. Stretford End - tier 2. £200.

Opted out of the Europa league. In the ACS so can apply for aways. Any potential FA Cup games will be £25 extra per game.

Cheers, bsc.

Season ticket still available for the remaining 9 league games. Stretford End - tier 2. £200.

Opted out of the Europa league. In the ACS so can apply for aways. Any potential FA Cup games will be £25 extra per game.

Cheers, bsc.

Thats a bargain - If I didnt already have my own then I would be right on it! Hopefully someone should take you up on the offer

Some friends of mine are keen to come to OT for the first time this season, so would be after 4 tickets for pretty much any home game, preferably a weekend PL game though.

Want them to have a good experience so ideally something near the Stretford End, as can be a bit quiet in other areas. Wouldn't necessarily have to have all 4 together and not fussy as to who the opposition is. Anyone able to help out at all? Realise 4 is quite a big ask...

Anyone unsuccessful in the ballot for Sunday's game, ring the TO NOW and ask for a return. Just had a call from them offering me a ticket

Anyone unsuccessful in the ballot for Sunday's game, ring the TO NOW and ask for a return. Just had a call from them offering me a ticket

Just after ringing there now, waste of time. Wont sell you a ticket unless they ring you. You must have been very lucky to get a call, he said they had about 20 tickets returned and over 5000 on the list.

Dont suppose you had 1 got elsewhere and this one is now spare???:smirk:

Some friends of mine are keen to come to OT for the first time this season, so would be after 4 tickets for pretty much any home game, preferably a weekend PL game though.

Want them to have a good experience so ideally something near the Stretford End, as can be a bit quiet in other areas. Wouldn't necessarily have to have all 4 together and not fussy as to who the opposition is. Anyone able to help out at all? Realise 4 is quite a big ask...

Just let me know the game they would like to attend a week before the game, and I'm positive I can sort out 4 tickets in the lower stretty.

How hard is it going to be to get Ajax away tickets on a scale of 1-10? 1 being Barnsley at home and 10 being Liverpool away.

If anyone gets a spare 4 together - drop me a PM. Probably easier to drop them round my house and cover the cost of the tickets and petrol too. :)

How hard is it going to be to get Ajax away tickets on a scale of 1-10? 1 being Barnsley at home and 10 being Liverpool away.

If anyone gets a spare 4 together - drop me a PM. Probably easier to drop them round my house and cover the cost of the tickets and petrol too. :)

I reckon it's more than even 10 for this one. Who wouldn't want to go to this!?

Just after ringing there now, waste of time. Wont sell you a ticket unless they ring you. You must have been very lucky to get a call, he said they had about 20 tickets returned and over 5000 on the list.

Dont suppose you had 1 got elsewhere and this one is now spare???:smirk:

No sorry pal!!! I wish!!!

If anyone has two or three tickets going for the West Brom match at home, Saturday, 10 March 2012, give me a PM. Might be able to take them off you.

Also, if anyone has Ajax aways they need to dispose of, or know when they go on general sale, a PM would be much obliged ! :)

Thanks very much

And longshot, but will also take two or three for the Liverpool game if they are going :).

Is anyone going to Amsterdam without a ticket? we've got 3 days for 100 quid, I'm not arsed about a ticket it's only a couple of hours out of the trip which will be rocking whatever happens in the match.

If anyone has two or three tickets going for the West Brom match at home, Saturday, 10 March 2012, give me a PM. Might be able to take them off you.

Also, if anyone has Ajax aways they need to dispose of, or know when they go on general sale, a PM would be much obliged ! :)

Thanks very much

PM me nearer time Reaps.

Just let me know the game they would like to attend a week before the game, and I'm positive I can sort out 4 tickets in the lower stretty.

Really? That would be ace Sultan! Thanks.

So just a week's notice? Any other stipulations or suggestions? (For instance I'm assuming the likes of Liverpool etc. will obviously be much harder for you to obtain than the other home games?)

So just a week's notice? Any other stipulations or suggestions? (For instance I'm assuming the likes of Liverpool etc. will obviously be much harder for you to obtain than the other home games?)

Or to translate, Please say you can get fecking Liverpool :lol:

A week is generally all the time I need.

I can't even entertain one ticket for the Liverpool game. It's generally the time of year when family vultures come out from hibernation with their emotional blackmail/sob stories.

4 together? That's over 10.

And no-one can "drop" the tickets round, it'll no doubt be the same as CL, only the ticket holder will be allowed to collect the tickets in Amsterdam.

Have you allocated all yours yet or are you going? :wenger:

A week is generally all the time I need.

I can't even entertain one ticket for the Liverpool game. It's generally the time of year when family vultures come out from hibernation with their emotional blackmail/sob stories.

:lol: Don't worry, was working on the assumption that Liverpool would be impossible so I wasn't particularly asking with that in mind!

Do you think the Fulham game would be a realistic choice though?

:lol: Don't worry, was working on the assumption that Liverpool would be impossible so I wasn't particularly asking with that in mind!

Do you think the Fulham game would be a realistic choice though?

Very much so!