All ticket/travel information thread - 2011/12: Touting will not be tolerated

ive dealt with 4 lads off redcafe in the past and always worked out good....nominations please lads :)

Ps ... will update it with today's PMs this evening. Meetings for most of this afternoon. If my inbox shows up as full - bear with me - will try and keep it as empty as possible.

does anybody know when the chelsea tickets will be posted? if they aint been posted yet, i may tell the TO to hold onto mine and i will collect it morning of liverpool game or the stoke game..

I think it would be better if the list was a separate sticky thread and all the (N) were on a list of their own.
Did think it would work better as a separate sticky, but powers that be want to try it like this for now. I've got a shitload more to add when I get home as well!

So how do I get myself on this trusted sellers list then?
Ive dealt with more people on here with tickets than I can even remember! A quick check of my PMs says the following are trusted buyers but there are others from before:
TheReligion
VanTheMan10
Castolo
Jacob
decorativeed
Sharky7

Also a quick mention for Robin who I can vouch for a trusted seller

I'm not even sure we need a trusted sellers list for posters who've been around for a number of years on the Caf. Just be extra cautious with recently joined Newbies.

Can vouch for Sults, Magic United, datura and IanDangerously

Anyone got a spare for the Arse game let me know, ta!

I've met loads of posters at games, making it impossible to remember everyone. If you don't see your name on the list just send me a PM.

After a few dodgy dealings in the Newbies section about a year ago – Token Sheet set up a trusted sellers list within the ticket thread. It was a great idea and worked really well, giving everyone a chance to look out for each other. I've been in touch with the mods and they are in favour of getting something similar going here.

Rules are simple.

* If you have someone that you know is reliable, or have had a smooth, hassle free transaction with in the past, simply drop me a PM and they will be added to the list.

* You cannot nominate yourself.

* Newbies are also eligible and I will be supplied by a reliable member from there. They have a (N) after their name – like a badge of shame.

* If you have a bad experience (or have had a bad experience) with someone that is on the list, also let me know and they may be removed.

Obviously there is a bit more need for it in the Newbies, but since they can view the mains ticket thread, and contact people within it, this will act as a peace of mind tool for us too. Even in the last day or two there’s been a story of some underhand tactics used by a newbie to dupe a lad in here. We recommend not passing your name, detailed ticket location, and contact details until your are fully confident all checks have been made.

DISCLAIMER: While this list will be created and maintained in the best faith, please be aware that it can never guarantee a 100% secure transaction. Redcafe takes absolutely no responsibility for the list, it's reliability or any transactions between posters.

The List

99 red balloons
AgainstAllOdds
Alastair999100 (N)
andyc1394 (N)
AndyP (N)
Anthony133 (N)
Ashy7

bigjimholton (N)
Bo0dz (N)
Bread
Brewlio
canwemeetagain (N)
Castolo
Cecil Sweed

ciaranmc10 (N)
cullenswood (N)
datura
decorativeed
devilinho89 (N)
dundee-red (N)

Eljefke (N)
Everedy (N)
Feeky_Magee
Gaffs
GaryNeville1999 (N)
H4rvey (N)
Harry s

hp88 (N)
huggybear180 (N)
Iamcantona
IanDangerously
Iang999 (N)
Jacob

JmRssll555 (N)
K Stand Knut
KevaRooney (N)
Killie-red (N)
kps88
Leroy The Red
Liam147

Magic United
Malliot
Mayored (N)
mbetz (N)
MilesMUFC (N)
NatHeywoodRed (N)
newseasonticket (N)

NextSeason
NickJones (N)
Nirishred (N)
OneToAnother
pmoore2007 (N)

Red Ady (N)
RedNeil (N)
Rob Bowman
Robin
Rumpy (N)
Ruud

Sammyp (N)
Sandikan (N)
Scholes_18 (N)
Sharky7
Shaydun
Sparky10Legend

Starkie_1
Steph-Fub (N)
Sultan
SultanJNR (N)
The Janitor (N)
thebelfastboy

TheReligion
TOC77 (N)
Token Sheet (N)
troy123 (N)
True_Manc
Utd_heap

VanTheMan10
vivadasilvas (N)
Wingwalker (N)
Wythenshawe (N)
zainthepain (N)
Zaphyr (N)
Zariak

JonMotsonsFur
Rood

Last updated 21.13 on Thurs 19 Jan 2012

Now includes ALL Newbies from their list. Apologies if there's a one or two there with (N) that aren't Newbs anymore - the list I got was pretty big and may have a few at the top who've been promoted since it was compiled.
List updated. feck me, what have I taken on.

Good work with list. A bit wary of having the newbies on though. How do they get themselves onto their list?

General consensus is it's actually more useful for having the Newbies on it, given they can see us and we can't see them, and that a lot of the people in the mains have been around for ages and are less likely to play up when it comes to tickets.

I bought and sold to/from AgainstAllOdds with ease, not sure if he's still around though?

Good work with list. A bit wary of having the newbies on though. How do they get themselves onto their list?
To answer your question - they get onto their list via Token Sheet - a very reliable member in the Newbs. It's more for just knowing that a successful transaction or two has been completed between them - think of it as a tester before you do any business with them - if and when they contact you.

As we said, not 100% secure, but certainly helpful in giving you the warning bells if you get contacted by one of the dodgy ones on there, and trust me, there were a few.

Got chubbed for Liverpool at home...

I only need the one ticket... I'll sit anywhere !

Chubbed for Liverpool at home, I know it's a massive long shot but looking for a pair if anyone comes across anything :(

Denied for the home match against Liverpool :(

Whoevers taking my place better damn lose their voice from chanting and singing.

Hoping everyone on here got Ajax. Absolutely fecking gutted that I can't make it, and a massive shame I couldn't use my credits to help anyone out.

Liking the list as well, great work

Hoping everyone on here got Ajax. Absolutely fecking gutted that I can't make it, and a massive shame I couldn't use my credits to help anyone out.

Liking the list as well, great work

My results arent out yet but I know other people who've got theirs. :(

Just checked manutd.com ... I got my ticket! :D

Expected I would anyway but I know they make mistakes with these things occasionally.

OQucV.gif

AMSTERDAM!

Ive dealt with more people on here with tickets than I can even remember! A quick check of my PMs says the following are trusted buyers but there are others from before:
TheReligion
VanTheMan10
Castolo
Jacob
decorativeed
Sharky7

Hi mate, the good news is i did ask you to be put on the trusted list, the bad news is i spelt your user name as RUUD so it needs to be changed !!!

TheReligion
VanTheMan10
Castolo
Jacob
decorativeed
Sharky7

Added

What the ****?! I got tickets for Ajax. 0 credits and opted out of the home game?!

Only applied for the credit and not even sure I can go. Absolute gutter - considering there'll be shitloads desperate to go that can't!!

What the ****?! I got tickets for Ajax. 0 credits and opted out of the home game?!

Only applied for the credit and not even sure I can go. Absolute gutter - considering there'll be shitloads desperate to go that can't!!

Either the TO have made a mistake or not many with 1 credit applied. You've got the standard 24 hours to cancel the ticket and get a refund anyway if you wont be able to attend.

What's the best/safest way to travel to Anfield? It will be my first away and I'm going alone so train or coach I'm guessing?

Thomas Cook are doing coach from OT for £20 but are there likely to be loads of reds going from Manc to Lime Street? I know getting out of the ground but is getting in likely to be trouble too?

What's the best/safest way to travel to Anfield? It will be my first away and I'm going alone so train or coach I'm guessing?

Thomas Cook are doing coach from OT for £20 but are there likely to be loads of reds going from Manc to Lime Street? I know getting out of the ground but is getting in likely to be trouble too?

I doubt any way is 'safer'. I'd just get with as many united fans as possible and keep your head down! Just try to make sure that it is not the type of United fans who want to fight!!!

I would suggest that if you are keeping yourself to yourself, you'll be fine other than a bit of verbal abuse but scousers have an inbuilt ability to sense a non-scouser from a mile off!! If you're in a crowd of United fans though at least you're not on your own.

I also think the Police will found United fans up at the train station and walk you down, en mass, which sounds good but makes you an easy target for bin-dipping thugs. This will almost certainly happen on the way home and the United fans will almost certainly be pelted with shit!!!

Coach might be the best option so you get taken to the ground and picked up again

Anfield really is a lot less intimidating than people tend to think after the game. Just don't wear colours. Might be slightly different this time I guess, but last few time I've been I've just walked in and out from Lime St and not seen a thing.

1 spare in Stretford End Tier 2 for West Brom on March 10th and Fulham on March 26th

Will also swap for Liverpool away:D

just throwing it out there again, i have a chelsea away ticket and am willing to swap for liverpool away for anybody that is not able to go on saturday...

pm me please.