All ticket/travel information thread - 2011/12: Touting will not be tolerated

VanTheMan10

1 ticket for Benfica next Tuesday, Stretford End tier 2 available.

Can give you at the match, need to collect it afterwards.

£35

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Looking for 2/3 tickets in the upper Stretty for the Wolves games. Any offers let me know. Ta.

datura

Not really mate. Only you were so stupid to think that's what I meant, the folk who pm'd weren't.

Depends how much you use this thread though I guess, most know me as a very good reliable source.

In future don't be so quick to judge, you could've simple asked me to clarify, which I would've done. Jumping to conclusions like that with someone like me in this thread kinda makes you come across as a bit of a pillock tbh.

By the way, listen to the pronunciation of this, does it sound to anyone else like Tony Wilson? :)

pillock - Google Search
Maybe if you made yourself clear in the first place then no issue? Not difficult is it..

99 red balloons

These are still going, may as well sell them even cheaper now. These tickets usually work out at around 100 quid per game.

Crystal Palace
3 x International Suite VIP - Stretford End - £30 each

2 x Salford Suite VIP - North Stand - £30 each

Well worth the experience at least once, no rushing in 2 mins before half time to get a pint, just wait for the whistle, stroll in and have your pre-ordered pint waiting for you :)

And before anyone asks, no, at 30 quid a pop they don't include food. They include a free match programme, posh cushioned seats, a free brew at HT and entrance to the private bar.
Let me know if you haven't been able to shift them a couple of days before the game Billy - might take a pair off your hands.

As I said though, would depend on me being able to shift my 2 in the Stretty - will probably have a spare for Villa and I have someone interested in buying it as a package with the Palace game.

Look where I am by the way!

99 red balloons

Sounds good J, great to finally have you here, I was just asking about you in the general newbie thread yesterday :)
Haha cheers mate. Been a while coming that's for sure. See you're keeping your post count ticking over nicely.

Not going tomorrow are you by any chance? We get into Costa Del Swansea bloody 5 hours early (cheap trains) so will be in the town somewhere.

IanDangerously

Do those of us travelling with Thomas Cook to Basel still have to fill in the travel report or is that done automatically by them?

RUUD_10_LEGEND

So if you decide to buy a ticket off of a fellow recafe member, what is the process that happens? I've seen people mention 'meet-ups' outside the stadium, but that seems a bit risky if travelling a few hours to the game. Can it be done by post or anything?

IanDangerously

So if you decide to buy a ticket off of a fellow recafe member, what is the process that happens? I've seen people mention 'meet-ups' outside the stadium, but that seems a bit risky if travelling a few hours to the game. Can it be done by post or anything?
Most common way to do it is to get the person's cellphone number and arrange a meet on the day either in a pub before the game or outside the ground. If the person lives in the same area you can also meet up with them and do it any time really. Haven't heard of folks posting tickets, more chance of getting scammed that way. I know everyone on here is legit so it wouldnt really be a problem but its not usually done anyway.

IanDangerously

What? You HAVE to fill in a separate one for every game you attend!
I filled it in for Benfica when I made my own way there and got my ticket in the ballot. I don't see why they'd expect TC package members to do it when the club already knows all your travel arrangements because its a pre-organised trip?They haven't said anything about it so I'm curious.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Couple of spares available for the Benfica game. Belongs to a poster on here who is travelling. Meet at ground.

South Stand.

99 red balloons

Anyone know if you exclude yourself from the 2nd ballot for Basel away, whether you still get an application credit for being in the 1st one?

Robin

They charged City the same for their game last week, but I thought when the new owners took over they said they were reducing the ticket prices immediately , surely that should apply to away fans as well !

Robin

They play Sunderland at home a few days after us and the tickets are £45 for the Sunderland fans, so different prices for different teams.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
£55 for QPR away - what a joke.

We really need to start charging clubs like QPR the same as they charge us, when they come to OT.
Yeh 'cos two wrongs make a right :rolleyes: Besides we charge about 48 quid now anyway. It's insane across the board.

They charged City the same for their game last week, but I thought when the new owners took over they said they were reducing the ticket prices immediately , surely that should apply to away fans as well !
Before the reductions category A games were 72 quid.

Robin

I think ours are £42 in the corner and then a bit more for the ones in the south stand, which is the same price non members pay for the equivalent seats

Robin

£72 !!! That must be a record for an away fan in a seat behind the goal, I remember going to Loftus road to watch United in the mid 90's and they had restricted view seats for about a tenner, and you could only see half the pitch !

Bread

Im really torn on that apparently the club are really pissed off our fans have to pay more than others. On one hand why should fans of away teams have to pay over double what other fans do for essentially the same thing but then again why shouldnt clubs be able to charge more for when the big boys are in town which then would make it unfair if away fans were paying less than home fans and not be good PR.

Plus United are as bad.