All ticket/travel information thread - 2011/12: Touting will not be tolerated

Magic United

have a spare for Saturday in Stretford End Tier 2 if anyone wants it, block W3104, fv £37

VanTheMan10

Posting for a friend

Two tickets Stretford End available for Saturday... £70

Someone has just let him down...If your interested PM me and i'll send you his number

Brophs

The One and Only
Any got two for Benfica? I'm looking to get them for a mate who was let down by another seller.

Magic United

1 spare available for Carling Cup Quarter final against Crystal Palace on 29/30 Nov and Wigan on Dec 26th

Ticket is in Stretford End Tier 2, block W3104

Brophs

The One and Only
I'll sort you out with these Brophs.
Sorry, just seeing this now, Sults. I think a very kind newbie is sorting us out but if that doesn't happen I'll give you a shout to see if yours are still available.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Sorry, just seeing this now, Sults. I think a very kind newbie is sorting us out but if that doesn't happen I'll give you a shout to see if yours are still available.
No problems.

smallred

anybody got a spare 30 mins?

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/muticketsandmembership/details/event.aspx?itemref=4331

if you click on that, wait for the gif to load, then click on each section, and take the seats available - total seats, you should get exactly the amount of tickets in the Carling Cup scheme. those ST holders in the East would be already assigned seats in the taken sections.

i dont have time to do it now, but i think its worth being done. should be reasonably accurate, minus corporate boxes. at least we will know real figures then for applying for aways and semis/finals.

OneToAnother

anybody got a spare 30 mins?

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/muticketsandmembership/details/event.aspx?itemref=4331

if you click on that, wait for the gif to load, then click on each section, and take the seats available - total seats, you should get exactly the amount of tickets in the Carling Cup scheme. those ST holders in the East would be already assigned seats in the taken sections.

i dont have time to do it now, but i think its worth being done. should be reasonably accurate, minus corporate boxes. at least we will know real figures then for applying for aways and semis/finals.

You've nothing to gain though by finding that out.

smallred

You've nothing to gain though by finding that out.
of course you have. tells us the chances of tickets for big games, in the event of it going down to a draw.

if we have 25,000 members in the ACS and 21,000 tickets, then if you apply for 4 tickets, you are guaranteed 3 for example.

vanrooney

I plan to go to the Everton game in april with some friends. Now we are looking for five tickets. As an Austrian its quite hard to get hold of tickets. You can pay over the odds of course. Maybe someone can help me out here. Any help/info would be appriciated.

OneToAnother

of course you have. tells us the chances of tickets for big games, in the event of it going down to a draw.

if we have 25,000 members in the ACS and 21,000 tickets, then if you apply for 4 tickets, you are guaranteed 3 for example.
The only thing guaranteed is that weather you know this info or not your chances of getting a ticket in a ballot will be exactly the same as they were before you knew this information.

You'd also need 4 memberships to apply for 4 tickets, obviously your chances would increase the more applications you put in but nothing would be guaranteed.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
I plan to go to the Everton game in april with some friends. Now we are looking for five tickets. As an Austrian its quite hard to get hold of tickets. You can pay over the odds of course. Maybe someone can help me out here. Any help/info would be appriciated.
Best posting this a week or so before the game. I'm sure there'll be some kind hearts who'll be able to help.

vanrooney

Best posting this a week or so before the game. I'm sure there'll be some kind hearts who'll be able to help.
The problem is we have to book our flights and hotels too. Its cheaper to book early of course, so a week before the game would be a bit problematic.

voland

The problem is we have to book our flights and hotels too. Its cheaper to book early of course, so a week before the game would be a bit problematic.
Tell me about it, just hope it skips ballot and goes on general sale for OU members, you can get it somewhat a month earlier this way

vanrooney

Tell me about it, just hope it skips ballot and goes on general sale for OU members, you can get it somewhat a month earlier this way
The possibility of this happening doesnt seem very high as it is one of our last home games and maybe (hopefully) a title deciding game. nevertheless thanks for your advice.

What the chance of getting tickets through the ballot as a member.

Sir A1ex

OneToAnother

I have a spare for Benfica if anyone is interested.

Also:

Crystal Palace
3 x International Suite VIP - Stretford End - £40 each

2 x Salford Suite VIP - The Sir Alex Ferguson Stand - £45 each

PM me.
Fixed ;)

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
With work and weather making it possibly a bollocks to travel, I doubt I'll be going to any home games after the Benfica game, so my single ST for the following games is available if anyone is interested:

Palace
Wolves
Wigan
Blackburn

facevalue of £44 (bar the Palace game, unsure of pricing until I'm home), but will let it go for less for all games.

MANU1960

does anyone know if I would be able to get 10 tickets for the Bolton game?

and would I have to become a member?

OneToAnother

does anyone know if I would be able to get 10 tickets for the Bolton game?

and would I have to become a member?
Best bet would be to snap up all those that become available on here, should be 10 I would have thought.

RUUD_10_LEGEND

I would quite like 2, maybe 3 tickets for the Stretford End for Bolton in January. I only really get to go to one or two games a season and am yet to sit in our most famous of stands (well, it was last week anyway!).

Just thought i'd mention it nice and early.

smallred

ive spares for most games coming up, east/west lower 28quid. pm please if you need them.

also, ive 3 spare in strettie lower for the wolves game, will end sell as a 2 + 1, £28 pounds.

bsc

I would quite like 2, maybe 3 tickets for the Stretford End for Bolton in January. I only really get to go to one or two games a season and am yet to sit in our most famous of stands (well, it was last week anyway!).

Just thought i'd mention it nice and early.
I have one for definite in 3103.

Robin

I have 2 spare for Benfica in the East tier 1 price is £37 each , only sold as a pair, will meet outside the ground and collect inside the ground. Pm if interested.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
I have 2 spare for Benfica in the East tier 1 price is £37 each , only sold as a pair, will meet outside the ground and collect inside the ground. Pm if interested.
I can highly recommend these particular seats for this crucial top of the table group decider - snap them up quick while you have the chance :)

Magic United

1 spare in East Lower available for Benfica

1 Spare in Stretford End Tier 2 for Crystal Palace on Nov 30th and Wigan on Dec 26th