All ticket/travel information thread - 2011/12: Touting will not be tolerated

Giggsy PO

Wimbledon Prediction Champion 09
How long does it take to learn the results of a ballot before the matchday?

Giggsy PO

Wimbledon Prediction Champion 09
It all depends on when the club start and finish accepting applications.
And that is usually? The point is to know how many days/weeks you have for another stuff (booking of accommodation, air tickets, etc) after you are successful in ballot.

ashy7

And that is usually? The point is to know how many days/weeks you have for another stuff (booking of accommodation, air tickets, etc) after you are successful in ballot.
There is no definite timeline - depends on the game. The bigger games can stay open longer so that more people buy memberships to apply for the tickets.

stubie

I have registered an interest in the Wolves game (10th Dec, 3pm). If I get no joy that way could someone pm me if they have a spare ticket or two?

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
In the region of 2-4 weeks before the game on average from my experience. As mentioned it depends on what game it is and who we are playing.

Magic United

Still have 1 spare in Stretford End Tier 2, block W3104 for Wolves on Dec 10th and Wigan on Dec 26th, face value, £37

kps88

Hoping to be in Manchester around the Newcastle and Benfica games. Both games have practically sold out (apart from a tiny few in North T3) according to the website. Wasn't expecting too much trouble getting tickets, but I'm not experienced in sorting things out a month in advance (planning from outside UK for the first time). Any idea if things will open up more if I wait? I was hoping for a single in ST2 for both games.

Oh and, erm, one for Swansea away won't be too shabby either.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Well lads. Just covering myself here, a newb might be able to sort me out but I'm not sure yet. Looking for 2-3 together (or 2 together and 1 in the same section) for Newcastle at home next month. It is for my girlfriends aunt. She wants to bring her son (he is only 10 or 11) and her sister.

I can sort you out for 1 ticket for any home game between now and feb for sure as it is a bigger favour.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
posting this for a newb

JmRssll555 said:
Alright mate, hows things?

Could you do me a favour and post in the Mains Ticketing Thread and ask if anyone has 2 or 3 Sunderland tickets for sale?

I'm going down with a group of me and 6 mates, I thought the Sunderland tickets would go on general sale, but apparently not. I've got 3 tickets from "Token Sheet" in the newbs, and "datura" might have another 2 for me, but I still need another 2.

I know it's a big ask, but I guess I can't do anything other than try.

It would be much appreciated!

Robin

I only apply now as I see it as a challenge, I would be shocked if I wasn't chubbed !!!

Neo_Mufc

Anyone have any idea when seatwave release their tickets for fulham away?

OneToAnother

Serious!!!!aarrrgh.

Are the tickets released whenever by the club or is it another viagogo where the fans sell em?
They had been releasing 10 every morning but think thats stopped. Check redsaway it's all on there.

Neo_Mufc

They had been releasing 10 every morning but think thats stopped. Check redsaway it's all on there.
Cheers for that, looks like Fulhams sticking them up each morning. Hopefully some more will come out tomorrow or Monday, I'll have to do an F5 8am job and see if I get lucky. It's the only way I'll be getting an away ticket me thinks.

kps88

Newcastle sold out according to the website. Now that there's no Viagogo, how do returns work? Can I expect a bunch of seats to open up closer to kick off due to returns?

Ballache

Supports
Martial
i Need one ticket for Newcastle, my brother will be flying from Sweden for this, so any help would be appreciated.

kps88

Still looking for Benfica and Newcastle singles if anyone has a spare.

kps88

Benfica hopefully sorted. Looking for a Newcastle single preferably in the Stretty because I'm a fussy bastard. :angel:

smallred

lads, a mate of mine has been hurt in an accident so his ticket is available for the next 2 months.

east stand lower, £28.

ive also got a spare for wednesday night as my another mate cant make it, its a paper ticket, but im going myself and will meet to hand it over. east lower also, 28 quid

pm me.