All ticket/travel information thread - 2011/12: Touting will not be tolerated

Feeky Magee

keen violinist
If anyone gets a ticket in the ballot for the derby that they'll not be using, please consider me. :angel:

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Chubbed for the derby, looking for a pair in the unlikely scenario that someone has spares.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
I was successful in the ballot. Got 1 ticket so delighted with that. Thats the mates all sorted luckily enough.

aidanb

Anyone have two tickets for tomorrow game? Together if possible and for early collection.goin to bishop blaze....thanks

Robin

Looking for a pair or 3 together for the derby. I have 2 tickets (one in East, one in North Tier 2) to swap in return and I can also sort out a couple of away tickets to repay the fave.

EDIT:

Also, if anyone has 3 together I could swap this for 4 tickets. (A pair and 2 singles) if that interests anyone!
Hi mate I might be able to sort something out I will send you a private message.

Collina

A friend of mine is looking for a few tickets to United-City (and yeah, she realise that it won't be easy!). If anyone can help her out it would be brilliant. She would prefer two (or three, if you have) tickets next to each other.

It's a cute Norwegian girl, by the way. That helps, right?

PS: I know this is almost impossible, which is what I told her too. But I've got tickets (often several, next to each other) before to matches like this one by trying to ask everywhere, nothing wrong with trying!
PPS: Can't post pictures. Sorry.

Collina

I know it's (almost) impossible to get that, I told her! :lol: That doesn't stop me trying to help her out.

She want to bring some friends too, which is why she need more than one ticket. But if any one you have any ticket they are selling, just PM me, because then it's probably easy to convince her to just go alone.

Robin

I have just read the rules, cute Norwegian girl only qualifies for 2tickets !! And that's with evidential pictures !!

Collina

That request is hard to take seriously without pics
Damn, you're actually right, I'm struggling to take it seriously myself now. Maybe I should edit it, because I can't promise pics to be honest.

Oh, and Robin is right. Except the pictures part.

Anyway, if anyone suddenly have got a ticket too much, just PM me, because it's probably helpful with just one!

Thoraximus

Latin for deep throat
Looking for two tickets to the Sunderland game at home. 5th November I believe!
Is it likely these will go on general sale?
Any help/advice would be appreciated!

ashy7

Looking for two tickets to the Sunderland game at home. 5th November I believe!
Is it likely these will go on general sale?
Any help/advice would be appreciated!
I think they're on general sale now. Checking the actual website would be a start!

ashy7

Ohhh harsh Ashy, plus they aren't on general sale pal. Members only still.
Checking the website is good advice for where to start though :-)

You're right, they're members only but that's pretty much general sale anyway! Just need to get a couple of membership numbers of people that aren't using them and he's in.

To answer his first question though, chances are that they will go on general sale. I don't think these even went to ballot and went straight to members sale, so likely to go general to shift the rest.

68-99-08

A spare for Everton away, 29th October, would be glorious! PM me if there is any chance...