All ticket/travel information thread - 2011/12: Touting will not be tolerated

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
I'm not going to the basle game. Not got any commitments, not working away, looking after the kids or any other bollocks, just not going because it will be full of spastics in a half united half basle scarf filming a team of reserves on their iphones.

pm me for a couple of over priced tickets in a shit area with no atmosphere.
:lol:

That's our tickets sold!

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
A mate is looking one ticket for the City match and/or a few tickets to Sunderland home. I wasn't able to help him but if any of you have tickets available can you pm me please. I know its a bit of a longshot.
I can do you a pair for Sunderland as I will be out of the country - YHPM

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
I cant travel next week due to a stocktake at work and a going away party for a mate. 1 ticket available for Basel and Norwich. If you want it for both games I'll do a deal to sell it for cheaper. It's block N1410 and is roughly 50 yoyos (43 sterling i think).

PM if interested.

VanTheMan10

Anyone got a pair of Norwich tickets... need to be seated together?

I already have a single ticket but the girlfriends coming over this weekend now.

Would be ideal if someone has a pair but only needs the one. Would swap mine plus cash obviously.

IanDangerously

Anyone got a pair of Norwich tickets... need to be seated together?

I already have a single ticket but the girlfriends coming over this weekend now.

Would be ideal if someone has a pair but only needs the one. Would swap mine plus cash obviously.
Make sure she knows the songs for gods sake! I had to suffer a woman sat next to me last week who came in late with her boyfriend, knocked my drink over, stuck loads of bags of megastore shit in the aisle and stood there gasbagging for 90 minutes. :lol:

VanTheMan10

Make sure she knows the songs for gods sake! I had to suffer a woman sat next to me last week who came in late with her boyfriend, knocked my drink over, stuck loads of bags of megastore shit in the aisle and stood there gasbagging for 90 minutes. :lol:
Mate i'm dreading the prospect of it!

It's either get her a ticket or not get going myself, she was only meant to be coming over Wednesday to Friday, but has decided now to stay in Monday!

I had planned on getting down to OT early, start on a few pints, plus Gary Neville's doing a book signing in the megastore, which would have been fun!

datura

I have no preference!

How much can you do them for?

Does anyone fancy taking my N2411 ticket off my hands ?
Well that's the thing, I would be able to take the single off you. I'd prob say the ST2 were the best and easier to get them back to me as I have some mates in the same block.

They would be £37 each ie £74 for the pair, less the cost of your N2411 ticket.

VanTheMan10

Well that's the thing, I would be able to take the single off you. I'd prob say the ST2 were the best and easier to get them back to me as I have some mates in the same block.

They would be £37 each ie £74 for the pair, less the cost of your N2411 ticket.
Sounds great mate, I'll pm you now with my number.

IanDangerously

Mate i'm dreading the prospect of it!

It's either get her a ticket or not get going myself, she was only meant to be coming over Wednesday to Friday, but has decided now to stay in Monday!

I had planned on getting down to OT early, start on a few pints, plus Gary Neville's doing a book signing in the megastore, which would have been fun!
Take her drinking with you before the game? She's gotta learn what matchday is about some time! :)

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
askabob is spending a semester in London and wants to know if anyone had a ticket or two for the Aldershot match in the Carling Cup. Anyone think there's a shot at getting one?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
askabob is spending a semester in London and wants to know if anyone had a ticket or two for the Aldershot match in the Carling Cup. Anyone think there's a shot at getting one?
No, the allocation is only about 1,000.

voland

Anyone got an idea what are the requirments to apply for the Otelul away game?
I can, some friends which have pretty the same history as mine can't.
Wrote ticket office, but got the automated 'yeah, we'll write to you soon' mail.

smallred

hey lads,

i though i had sold my 2 tickets for tomorrow night on here, but both lads got sorted themselves before we agreed.

so, i have 2 tickets, east 233, i cant make it myself, so looking to sell. i just want them used, so would gladly sell for £20 each. paper tickets, as i am a strettie 2nd rower and we get moved to E233 for advertising.

VanTheMan10

Van, sorry to let you down but the other person on the ticket has now decided he wants to go so I can't sort you out anymore. Hopefully someone else can help you and if I hear of any others going I'll pm you. Sorry again.

no worries mate.

Anyone out there?? 2 tickets for norwich on saturday?

Magic United

1 spare in Stretford End Tier 2, block W3104 aisle seat, available for Wolves on Dec 10th, Wigan on Dec 26th and Blackburn on Dec 31st

aidanb

looking for two tickets for stretford end for saturday. i am flying in at seven in the morning and would like to pick up tickets early so i can drink in the bishops blaze

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
looking for two tickets for stretford end for saturday. i am flying in at seven in the morning and would like to pick up tickets early so i can drink in the bishops blaze
Give me till evening Aidan.

aidanb

Just a bump hoping someone can help out, comin over from Ireland and want try get sorted. Thanks in advance

Sylar

When are the ballot tickets for the united/city out? Im having issues getting onto the website. Anybody know?

aidanb

i no i will take anywhere that is just the ideal situation is all, didnt mean sound too demanding

You might wanna try lowering your expectations then aidan, maybe open yourself up to the entire stadium?

Floyd

Doesn't like his Tagline played with
Anyone with a spare for Newcastle November 26th?