All ticket/travel information thread - 2011/12: Touting will not be tolerated

Feeky Magee

keen violinist
I'd be surprised if they don't require you to have previously bought tickets for their games. I doubt it would be much fun in the home end.
I beg to differ, I was in the home end when we beat them 4-3 in 2002 and it was great. :D I was 9, and celebrated regardless. Got a few cans fired in my direction, I thought I was the tits.

beller2000

Seen a few on here looking Norwich tickets. Im on holiday that week so have a pair available for Norwich and Basel. Stretford End W3105, £74 for the pair for each game. PM if interested.

Donkey's Ears

I know someone selling some execs for Chelsea if anyone is interested. Not sure I am allowed to post his details here (not touting or anything, he is selling them below face value). PM me if you want his details or could someone let me know if I am allowed to post his number here.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
just bumping this, looking for 2 tickets together if possible....preferably stretford end but will consider any tickets
Seen a few on here looking Norwich tickets. Im on holiday that week so have a pair available for Norwich and Basel. Stretford End W3105, £74 for the pair for each game. PM if interested.
Send Aidan a PM buddy. Exactly what he needs.

How's everything?

Magic United

still have 2 spare in Stretford End Tier 2 for Basel game on 27th if anyone is interested, face value £37 each

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
I know this is probably an insane request but no one has anything going for Swansea away do they ? Could do with 2 but will gladly take just the 1 if at all possible. You would be making my life complete.

K Stand Knut

Ha ha, feck me you'll do well to get a pair of aways with that on offer. I get most aways but I'm not Santa Claus, a swap for a big home game or another away is what I normally expect in return. I'm selfish like that:). Seriously though, I have mates that would always take my aways before I get chance to offer them to internet buddies.

K Stand Knut is your boy for super dooper no strings attached away tickets.
I know who to blame for any influx of stupid requests for away tickets now!!

IanDangerously

Weird logic.

You'd rather go through the hassle of queuing at the ticket office and printing out new paper tickets rather than just trying to place a card against a card reader?

And that would avoid what exactly? queuing at the ticket office and printing out new paper tickets?

:lol:
I didnt mean on matchday! I meant I'd go down say, Friday or today and ask them nicely saying I cant print out the email with the seat details on (which is very true, I am currently without printer)

Never seen a queue at the office on a non-matchday :lol:

Collina

I've got a ticket for tomorrow against Chelsea. Just PM me or ask me here.

It'll be next to me, which is an added bonus. So if there's someone in the Manchester area (or anywhere else, as long as you can get to the game) who want a ticket, just ask! :)

Edit: I'm at a hostel in Manchester, and can't use the Internet all the time, BUT I'll check often. It won't be any problem, I promise. ;)

IanDangerously

I'm also looking to sell my ST on for Basel and Norwich, will take £70 for the two games. (Face value of £78). Seat is in block W3106, stretford end tier 2 directly above the players tunnel. anyone interested?

EDIT: Scratch that temporarily, might have someone for the Basel ticket. Nowrich is defo available for £35

K Stand Knut

My ST is available for Norwich @ home on Saturday 1st October if anyone is interested.

Would prefer face to face meet as it is my ST card but can send in post of required. £37 FV

PM if interested

Edit - Gone

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
I have a number of spares for Basle.

PM if anyone requires tickets.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
so no fecker is going to Basel then - shame on you all!

(Let's ignore the fact that Im not going either :wenger:)

Robin

Sharky, tried to send you a pm but you are full, you need to do a little deletion !! but I will have a couple if you got two together mate

Doogie

Looking for one ticket against City on the 23rd or Everton away on the 29.
I realise the odds aren´t with me but if you have an extra...

smallred

i cannot make the basle game now due to work commitments.

east stand 233, great view, ill sell for £20 each, just want them used for future games.

OneToAnother

I'm not going to the basle game. Not got any commitments, not working away, looking after the kids or any other bollocks, just not going because it will be full of spastics in a half united half basle scarf filming a team of reserves on their iphones.

pm me for a couple of over priced tickets in a shit area with no atmosphere.

Talking Vulture

He's shit, move on.
I'm not going to the basle game. Not got any commitments, not working away, looking after the kids or any other bollocks, just not going because it will be full of spastics in a half united half basle scarf filming a team of reserves on their iphones.

ever considered getting a job as a salesman?

RedNome

Cnut Rating: 9 (Conservative)

:lol::lol: