All ticket/travel information thread - 2010/11: Touting will not be tolerated

It's new and it won't happen often I don't think.

I think it's either an attempt of making sure the game is oversubscribed so it can be an immediate sellout rather than it going on GS, which obviously would look bad as Liverpool tickets in the past have been like gold dust.

Or it's an attempt to use the game as a carrot to sell as many OU memberships as possible for people to apply to the game which could mean it will be massively oversubscribed.

We don't know and we won't know.

Good shout. They're defintely up to something as it's never normally open as long as this.

No I was wearing Green and Gold! It's a good job you didn't say hello. In fact why didn't you say hello?

As I wasn't sure it was you and I'm glad now that I didn't...

"Hello, are you Elvis from the Internet?"
"WTF?"
":nervous:"

:lol: He looked a bit younger than the pics I've seen of you though, not that I've seen many.

Anyway, I need a more distinctive username if I'm going to be introducing myself:cool:

As I wasn't sure it was you and I'm glad now that I didn't...

"Hello, are you Elvis from the Internet?"
"WTF?"
":nervous:"

:lol: He looked a bit younger than the pics I've seen of you though, not that I've seen many.

Anyway, I need a more distinctive username if I'm going to be introducing myself:cool:

Me and Mockney were at the Tollgate last season and datura just came over and said, "Elvis?" It was quite surreal.

Have they ever gone on sale before the ballot results are even out? What happens if I was successful in the ballot now?

Have they ever gone on sale before the ballot results are even out? What happens if I was successful in the ballot now?

I was wondering the same thing. feck it, better safe than sorry anyway.

Thanks for the heads up about the tickets!!

I was wondering the same thing. Bought three of them anyway, have two applications in the ballot. feck it, better safe than sorry anyway.

Thanks for the heads up about the tickets!!

Yes the ballot is tomorrow. If I get successful there as well, will take my sis. But at least I have one now. Will get a good nights sleep.

hp88 from the newbies has said United can take the ballot ticket off you if you already bought one off viagogo. Which does make sense to me.

hp88 from the newbies has said United can take the ballot ticket off you if you already bought one off viagogo. Which does make sense to me.

The generosity of our club astounds me...gonna be very interesting who gets tix in the 1Utd draw. Does sound like a few.

:lol: Me too
So 3 out of 3 so far for the scousers...are you reading GCHQ? :p

Possibly have a spare in stretty tier 2, will find out for sure tomorrow, anyone interested?

Also got results. Applied and got pair (for my bro and I). Wasnt expecting to get it again in the same calendar year so chuffed about that.

Got a single in the ballot for dippers too, along with the one I got of Viagogo. Wonder what's going to happen now.