All ticket/travel information thread - 2010/11: Touting will not be tolerated

I've gone from having a spare to needing a pair for the Newcastle game. Anyone can help out?

East stand preferred as I have a pair there already.

If you or anyone else is interested I have 2 seats together available for the West Ham game - however they are in East Stand Teir1 (E234) rather than Lower Stretty (you will struggle to get 2 together there even if tickets go on GS!)

If anyone is interested then PM me - face value £36 per ticket.

These are now sold.

Hi guys.

I was wondering if anyone had any spares for the fulham game next week. One would be great, 2 would be even better, would prefer to go with a mate rather than on my own but not fussed either way.

P.S. Wouldnt mind sitting with the fulham fans but obviously would love to sit with the united away fans as I have never done it before.

Usually there's spares down at Fulham. Never failed to get in myself. Sometimes I got lucky and got United spares, others in the Fulham end which is the next best thing.

You can openly support from there anyway as most Fulham fans are United supporters anyway :)

Usually there's spares down at Fulham. Never failed to get in myself. Sometimes I got lucky and got United spares, others in the Fulham end which is the next best thing.

You can openly support from there anyway as most Fulham fans are United supporters anyway :)

Is there a pub or bar where united fans meet before kick off? I was thinking of maybe going down there to see if anyone had any spare.

Any ideas?

I think you just have to check on the ticket section yourself but taking a guess I think they usually come a month before the e fixture. Fulham is on the 22nd September and it looks they updated the site on the 26th July

Anyone with a spare One United membership that I could use for the liverpool game? I'd give mine for use for another game later in the season.

suppose its a longshot but if anyone comes into a spare for Everton or Bolton I'd be very grateful

Edit: If anyone has a sunderland one as well then that would be great as well

I dont ever remember the ballot being open this long. Surely they would have been over subscribed ages ago. The results are apparently out this week I've been told.

:confused:

It's still in the One United members application phase (pre-ballot) which has only been open for two weeks.

With no end or result date. Normally there's a window of 7+- days for applications to be made with results two three days after the ballot closes.

There's a reason why it is being left open and one of them could be that it might not be oversubscribed among others.

Having been an ST holder it's a while since I used 1UTD but is this open ended ballot shit new this season? Always thought it stated the closing date when it posted the ballot was open?

It's new and it won't happen often I don't think.

I think it's either an attempt of making sure the game is oversubscribed so it can be an immediate sellout rather than it going on GS, which obviously would look bad as Liverpool tickets in the past have been like gold dust.

Or it's an attempt to use the game as a carrot to sell as many OU memberships as possible for people to apply to the game which could mean it will be massively oversubscribed.

We don't know and we won't know.