All ticket/travel information thread - 2010/11: Touting will not be tolerated

Sorry mate. If I do somehow end up with two tickets and need to get rid of one you'll be first in line over here.

Sorry mate. If I do somehow end up with two tickets and need to get rid of one you'll be first in line over here.

Thanx mate, really appreciate it and no need to apologize i dont blame you, I blame the system. The thing that annoys me is this whole ballot BS. I mean whats the point of entering if i could just wait for the viagogo tickets to go on sale. And in 5 years of being a member I almost always get chubbed for the big games. The only games i get tickets for are the ones that end up on GS or i find them on the ticket exchange. I've had enough, not renewing next season for sure.

I got chubbed for the scouse.

Anyone with a pair anywhere let me know.

fecking Glazers. Kept the ballot open until everyone fecking applied.

Anyone looking for Everton tickets I hear a bunch of reds are buying the back row of this stand. Click here.

It's in the home end but there will be plenty of reds there.

Damn I bought one on toutagogo and now I got successful in the ballot as well. I'll let you guys know if I decide to sell one.

Sorry guys, my spare is for the West Ham game, stretty tier 2.

Looks like I have 1 spare, will know for defo tomorrow, I might be able to get 1 more.

Well done lad.

There is only one problem though. We're not playing there.

Valencia is playing their matches in Zaragoza as they're rebuilding their stadium.
Testing :-D​

A friend of mine is coming from Israel to watch our game at Everton on September 12 at Goodison Park and he has a spare ticket which he would like to sell to someone who could meet him outside the Goodison Park before kich-off.

the ticket will be sold for 50 pounds (original price).

contact via e-mail: nirkisho@gmail.com

his name is Nir btw.

Literally shat my pants there mate, thank god they are as skint as Chester City!

That's what you get for gloating. :smirk:

I hope you enjoy it mate. I've an exam on the 28th so won't be going :(

I'll start going from the round of 16 though. I'm going to Turkey now and Scotland isn't very appealing right now and tickets will be hard to come by.

If I find a few spares other than mine I might get a few lads to go with me and we'll make a trip of Glasgow. Only problem will be tickets I reckon.

That's what you get for gloating. :smirk:

I hope you enjoy it mate. I've an exam on the 28th so won't be going :(

I'll start going from the round of 16 though. I'm going to Turkey now and Scotland isn't very appealing right now and tickets will be hard to come by.

If I find a few spares other than mine I might get a few lads to go with me and we'll make a trip of Glasgow. Only problem will be tickets I reckon.

I thought it was an old grudge coming out, I still feel a massive wanker about the CL final tickets!

Yeh I'm hoping it will be good, weren't too many euro aways last year that were as good as recent years. Turkey will be quality mate, unknown team and stadium and close enough to Istanbul! I've got a course that week so couldn't do it.

A few of us are going to go up to Glasgow with or without tickets anyway, 6 of us in a mates van. Be like gold dust for that though :(

A friend of mine is coming from Israel to watch our game at Everton on September 12 at Goodison Park and he has a spare ticket which he would like to sell to someone who could meet him outside the Goodison Park before kich-off.

the ticket will be sold for 50 pounds (original price).

contact via e-mail: nirkisho@gmail.com

his name is Nir btw.

Is that in the away end? My ticket cost £32.

I thought it was an old grudge coming out, I still feel a massive wanker about the CL final tickets!

Yeh I'm hoping it will be good, weren't too many euro aways last year that were as good as recent years. Turkey will be quality mate, unknown team and stadium and close enough to Istanbul! I've got a course that week so couldn't do it.

A few of us are going to go up to Glasgow with or without tickets anyway, 6 of us in a mates van. Be like gold dust for that though :(

What did you do with the tickets?

I've forgotten it was you and was pissed off with Spammy until now :lol:

I managed to find some cheap very good seats thanks to a mate.

Thing is I'm going to Turkey with the missus now anyway so it's bit pointless to go again soon after.

what are the chances of me getting 2 tickets against Rangers?????

The same as GCHQ not bending over for a Glazer.

It's complicated basically.

It's the third game and you would need credits from the first two, and even with those it will still be difficult. If somehow not many people have the credits then you would need to have enough luck to win in a ballot where 100000 people will probably apply for an allocation of maybe 1500 tickets.

The same as GCHQ not bending over for a Glazer.

It's complicated basically.

It's the third game and you would need credits from the first two, and even with those it will still be difficult. If somehow not many people have the credits then you would need to have enough luck to win in a ballot where 100000 people will probably apply for an allocation of maybe 1500 tickets.

so my only chance is someone with ST's not going...would be my first game of the season!!!

what are the chances of me getting 2 tickets against Rangers?????

Do you mean the home game on Sept 14th?

My 2 tickets may be available if I can't get the day off work - PM me if anyone is interested - £36 each.

What did you do with the tickets?

I've forgotten it was you and was pissed off with Spammy until now :lol:

I managed to find some cheap very good seats thanks to a mate.

Thing is I'm going to Turkey with the missus now anyway so it's bit pointless to go again soon after.

My mate who was an Inter fan (his dads italian so he decided he was inter when they got past barca) had them off me, sorted me a cheap holiday with the lads so I couldn't resist the offer in the end! Sorry mate, and sorry Spammy :lol:

Save the money and do a last 16 (providing we get there!), praying for a German or French club!

What are my odds of getting a ticket to the match at Ibrox? Or, in other words, how the hell do I do it?

Successful for Liverpool :D

Starkie how much were your flights to Valencia, and will tickets be easy to come by?

Flights will probably be around £150 return now.

I'll trade you my Valencia tickets for those Liverpool ones.

You'd want to save the money for Spain so going to Liverpool game isn't an option :D

Successful for Liverpool :D

Starkie how much were your flights to Valencia, and will tickets be easy to come by?

I payed just over 60 for return, but got in early about 8ish today... And that's from fecking Bristol.

Not sure about tickets to be honest, I've always been ok with euro aways but I've never done the opening game... And I don't know what the away allocation is for the Mestalla.